Baby, I Miss You Part 2 (sequel)

Call Me Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

20th December 2014

Kai had just finished his practice for the SBS Gayo Daejeon tomorrow evening. He's basicallyworn out. After he had reached their dorm, he laid on the couch and shut his eyes. Not long after, he could hear his phone ringing from his backpack, "They love me cos I'm hot, they love me cos I'm cold, they love me cos I'm real, they love me cos I kill." He quickly push himself up from the coach, dragging his backpack with his leg and took out his phone from the bag.

"Hello, hyung? Where are you? Now? Okay.," it seemed that Suho hyung called him to cook some rice for the other members. Kai got up from the couch and head towards the kitchen to check out their leftover rice. He was dissapointed as there was only few grains of rice left inside the container. Kai sighed thinking that he needs to go out again to the nearby convenience store to get some packets of rice. He grabbed his house keys and his purse, ran towards the nearby store across their dorm. As he was heading towards the store, he saw Minzy carrying a blue plastic bag walking towards the chairs outside the store.

Kai went inside the store, grabbed 2 packets of rice, and quickly went to the cashier to pay. While he was paying, he kept looking outside the store hoping that Minzy is not leaving soon. After he was done, he grabbed the plastic bag and went outside the store. He was relieved Minzy was still there eating kimbap.

"Hey!," Kai tapped Minzy's shoulder causing her to be startled by the sudden action. Minzy looked behind and saw Kai. She smiled and gestured Kai to come and sit with her without saying anything. Kai couldn't stop himself from smiling back at her. She looked happy and that made him happy as well. "You look great, Minji.'' She looked better than great. It's the first time seing her hair untangled. All these while, Minzy always had tied her hair up looking like a warrior. She might have let her hair go always but it was always during the shows and concerts. This time, Kai managed to see her closely.

"Thanks," she said. "I do feel great today." She had just finished eating her kimbap and wiped with tissue. "So, how was your day today? Are you prepared for tomorrow?," she asked.

"I just finished practicing for tomorrow. I'm always prepared. Why you're here alone?," he answered. "I'm waiting for Deukkie oppa to come and pick me up. I have practice later."

"Where's your manager? Why Deuk hyung?," as he stared at Minzy intently. He was furious because Minzy was waiting for someone and it was a guy.

"Our manager oppa is too busy. I thought you knew."

"Knew what?"

"I told you that I was dating Deukkie oppa."

Kai got shocked and immediately stood up from the chair, grabbing Minzy's shoulder. He couldn't believe his ears.

"What?? You never told me that! Why are you dating another guy when I'm here?" He was slightly frustrated and angry when Minzy told him that news so sudden. Minzy suddenly laughed like mad and pushed down Kai's shoulder to let him sit again.

"I'm just kidding. Why are you so serious? I'm not dating anyone."

Kai showed sign of relief on his face. He was literally having a heart attack few seconds ago. Minzy was still laughing until she could not talk and then she stopped after she realized that Kai isn't saying anything.

"What's wrong?''

"Nothing. Why?''

"I don't know," Minzy said. "Ever since I mentioned about Deukkie oppa,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter