Bae Bae

Call Me Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai and Minzy were spending their time at Minzy's hometown together with her mother. Kai recently had finished their promotions and now, they were able to have a break. Kai decided to spend time with his friend, Minzy. Kai brought his poodle along with him since Minzy told him that she'll be also bringing her poodle, Dougie.

Kai was sitting in the living room with Minzy's mother watching some variety shows whilst helping Minzy's mum making kimchi. At the same time, Minzy was busy playing with Dougie and Kai's dog outside her house .

"Omonim, Minzy is escaping from her work. That is not 5 minutes break, I think that it's like an hour." Kai complained to Minzy's mum. She just smiled and continued applying salt to the cabbage. Kai sulked but nevertheless, he continued helping Minzy's mum.

"Kai, come here for a while. Palli dawa!! Yah! Palli palli!" Minzy shouted from the frontyard.

Minzy wanted to take a selca but she couldn't take a perfect shot because Dougie was trying to get off from her. Kai immediately stood up and went towards the front yard, only to see Minzy was trying to do a selfie with Dougie.

"Yah, you called me just to take a photo of you?" Kai was irritated. He thought that Minzy might have hurt herself and that's why she was calling him.

"Please take a closeup of me and my dog. I'm updating my insta."

Kai stared at her and he bent down to take a closer shot of her and Dougie. He snap a photo and showed it to Minzy.

"Ugly. There. Can't you smile? Why are you showing your seductive looks?"

Minzy grabbed her phone and just glared at him. She immediately tapped something on her phone and kept her phone inside her pocket, walked inside the house.

Kai was curious about Minzy's post on Instagram and decided to look up on her profile. Although he had deleted his instagram, he actually made another instgram account but it was anonymous. Nobody knew about his insta account, even his own EXO members were clueless about it. He decided to follow Minzy's instagram and the rest of s on instagram to stalk them better and have a liking spree without their fans noticing it.

He saw Minzy's recent update and tapped like on her photo. He smiled when he saw Minzy's caption on that photo. Bae Bae He knew it was Big Bang sunbaenim's new title song but he felt giddy for a second because EXO's title song was also related about calling them baby. So , indirectly he felt that the caption was meant for him.

"Why are you smiling like that? Come inside and help my mum." Minzy yelled from inside of the house.

"Aisht, I can't even have a 5 minutes break." Kai mumbled and went back inside the house.

After they had finished making kimchi, Kai and Minzy asked permission from Minzy's mum to walk around the neighbourhood. When they were walking down the road, they saw a stall ahead and decided to take lunch there.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter