Call Me Baby

Call Me Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

30th March 2015

Minzy was browsing on youtube, and apparently today is the day that EXO will be dropping their new MV for their latest comeback, "Call Me Baby". She tried to keep her fangirling mode low. She was too excited since the past few days. As she was about to click play on EXO's new MV, suddenly a call came from someone she really don't expect to be. 

"I georineun wanjeon nalliya, saramdeul saineun namiya, hamkkehaneun mae sungani, like boom boom boom boom boom, what up"  Lately, she couldn't recognize her own ringtone because someone always changed it to something weird. At first, she hesitated to pick up the call but then she's literally hyperventilating as the call was from her favorite bias, KAI.

"What do you want?," as she answered the call.

"Hey, is that how you treat your hoobae? Sorry, if I disturbed you. Is it too sudden? I'm so busy nowadays, unlike someone who's enjoying her vacation,". The deep voice on the line sent shivers chased by a warm flush through her body. "Excuse me, I'm busy too okay. With my vacation. I'm having a great time if you're so curious about that. Why did my ringtone sounds so crappy all of a sudden?'' she responded.

"Crappy??? Yah, Gong Minji! It's hitting the charts right now! How dare you? Am I the 1st person to call you after a month? I'm so honored and also btw, I'm calling you to check out on our new MV, don't drool okay? Anyeong!,'' as he ended the call. Minzy knew it was going to be like this, it was always Kai who ended the call first without even listening to her. She tossed her phone on the bed and sighed. "Now, I'm not excited anymore. That brat." she mumbled. She continued her stalking mode while watching EXO's new MV. "There he goes again, trying to be hot,'' Minzy thought. She was awed by their perfect choreography, and downloaded their full album on itunes. She played the song on replay until she fell fast asleep.

1st April 2015

Minzy uploaded a photo on instagram with a caption, "Baby, Don't lie to me... #aprilfoolsday #okaybye"

EXO's Dorm.

Kai was scrolling through Chanyeol's instagram when he saw one of the followers liked Minzy's recent post on insta. He cracked a smile, and clicked on her picture for a better view. He knew everything about some of their fans are shipping them with certain idols, especially 2NE1. He's even aware of his fans shipping him with 2NE1's eromaknae, Minzy. He smiled thinking about the thought of it.

Kai is a hardcore fan of 2NE1, especially Minzy. He was grateful enough to know Minzy through his bestfriend, Taemin since 2010. They hung out a lot secretly to avoid scandals. He wouldn't want reporters to break rumors about either him or Taemin is dating Minzy because neither of them are dating Minzy. He don't want his close relationship between Minzy to be ruined. "Can you stop smiling alone, Kai? And I need my phone now. Stop stalking using my instagram. Why did you even bother to make one when you're going to delete it again.'' Chanyeol grinned at him.

Not paying attention, Kai quickly grabbed his phone and tried to make a call to someone when suddenly he received a message. Don't you think it's rude to hung up on someone? Didn't your mother teach you better? He absently wondered whether this girl is really mad at him or not as he typed out a message. So, what are you gonna do? Calling me baby on instagram is too obvious you know, kekeke.

As if on cue, he received another fast reply from that person. I'm not that dumb to call you a baby. What are you, a 2 months old baby? I'm just hoping if you could relay this message to Sehun. He looked extremely hot on that video. I did drool. For him :P. Thanks a lot.

Kai could feel the rush of liquid heat to his core as he stared at Gong Minji's message didn't bode well for his vow to ignore her message. "Jongin-ah! Let's play counterstrike!," he could hear Sehun's voice shouting from the other room asking him to play with him. Playing games with Oh Sehun would hurt him right now.

Minzy was laying on her bed as she squeezed her eyes shut while listening to Ne-Yo's song. Her last message to Kai played over and over on her head. Had she been too much on Kai? Minzy just shrugged away, and continued listening on her earphones. Sometimes, she would get confused about Kai and Taemin. Kai as she remembered had been quite sweet but Taemin was michevious and inquisitive. She knew her exact feelings towards both of them. Just mere fangirling over a hot guy who loves dancing. However, there would be a time when she would be thinking whether Kai had been flirt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter