One Fine Day

Call Me Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One fine day,

Minzy was enjoying her time together with her church members. Today, they had special gathering and Minzy was assigned to lead their prayer gathering. After her gathering has finished, she bid her church members farewell and went back home.

When she reached home, Minzy could feel that her stomach was growling. She cooked herself a packet of ramyun and sat on the couch watching dramas. Minzy took the remote and flipped through the channels when she saw "Pinocchio" drama was airing at that time. She never had the time to watch dramas but she knew about ''Pinocchio''.

It seemed like everyone was talking about it and even her friends were talking about it. She saw Lee Jong Suk and was reminded about him messaging her few months back. She wasn't that close with Jongsuk oppa but he would sometimes contact her asking if she's doing good or not. They've known each other as acquaintances since her earlier debut days. Jongsuk oppa was one of their male lead for their ''I Don't Care'' MV back in 2009.

She immediately placed her bowl of ramyun on the floor and rummaged through her bag to look for her phone. She realized that she hadn't replied Jongsuk's oppa message. At first, she hesitated too reply him after a long time because she felt bad that she didn't replied him properly although he was also busy as her. Oppa, I'm very sorry for replying you after a long time. I have been good all these while. 2NE1 is having a break right now. I'm watching your drama right now. I feel so bad. I've always thought I replied you asap but it seems like I didn't.

Right after a while, she received a message from Jongsuk oppa and quickly tapped the message icon. It's okay, Minzy-ah. I'm wrapping up my drama filming soon. Are you free right now? I wish we could meet each other and have a short coffee break. I wanted to catch up with you more.

Minzy stared at Jongsuk's reply and was thinking either to meet him or not. She was worried about meeting him since there might be reporters everywhere. However, she didn't want to upset Jongsuk oppa since he made his time free to meet her after his drama filming ended.

Okay, oppa. I'll meet you at Starbucks near Hongdae. Around 6pm, is that okay with you oppa? Minzy replied and immediately got up from the couch to get dressed. A few minutes later, she got a reply from Jongsuk that he's okay with it. She paired a black hoodie with a ripped jeans with matching sneakers and got out from the house.

In the mean time, Kai on the other hand was heading to Minzy's apartment to meet Minzy. When he was about to arrive, he saw Minzy was just about to leave her apartment. Kai wanting to suprise her, followed her instead. He was curious about Minzy getting all dressed up because he told Minzy earlier that he is going to drop by her place to bring her later for a movie. He thought that maybe she was getting some groceries so he continued following Minzy to somewhere.

After a while, he realized that Minzy was heading to Starbucks, and pulled his hoodie over his head while covering his face just in case there might be some fans around that area. Kai followed behind Minzy and went inside, there he saw a guy greeted Minzy and pulled her into a hug. For some unknown reasons, he could feel uneasy seeing Minzy with other man. He sat at the corner observing those two people. He tried to figure out who Minzy was meeting with.

''How are you, Minzy? How long we hadn't met each other? 6 years right? You've grown up beautifully." as Jongsuk pulled Minzy into a friendly hug.

"Thanks, oppa. I'm fine. 6 years, yeah that's long. Please sit, oppa." Minzy smiled and gestured Jongsuk to sit. At first, they felt awkward but as time flies, they began to talk more about ordinary things. They discussed the latest news. The time raced by.

Kai who was sitting at the corner observing them, ordered coffee and planned to wait for Minzy. He basically didn't even know why is he waiting for Minzy when he could just send her a message to cancel his plan today but he wouldn't want Minzy to feel guilty that she forgot about their plan today. He knew that Minzy was quite a forgetful person.

After observing them quite some time, he realized that Minzy was meeting up with Lee Jong Suk-shii, among the famous actor in Korea. He wondered how did Minzy got acquainted with him since Minzy only knew a few celebrities as her friends.

Kai did not realise that 1 hour has passed, and saw Minzy was starting to leave. He saw that Lee Jong Suk was whispering some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter