Baby, I Miss You (sequel)

Call Me Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

17th December 2014 

Promptly at 6.30 pm, Minzy her notebook to browse the internet but she just stared at the screen thinking about what to do. She was too bored staying at home since 2NE1 recently finished their AON concert. Other 2NE1 members seemed to be so busy with their own activities. She thought of hanging out with her dancer unnies but all of them were busy with other schedules. She sighed and wondered if she could find someone to hang out with because she could die of boredom soon. She stood up and padded towards the bathroom to take shower.

After she took her shower, she put on a hoodie with a pair of faded jeans paired with black converse. She planned to walk nearby the Han River to get some fresh air. She took her house keys and went out from her apartment. As she was walking down the street, she could see couples everywhere under the dim lampost along the street. She was happily leaping and walking when suddenly..WHAMMY..CRASH..BANG.

"Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry, my bicycle went out of control. I couldn't brake properly. Kwenchanseumnikka?," asked a hooded guy. He accidently hit her with his bicycle. Minzy was busy brushing off the dirt from her jeans. The guy tapped her shoulder. Ordinarily she looked around to see who he was.

"Kai??," Minzy was suprised to learn that the person was Kai. Kai wondered who the person was because Minzy was wearing a mask and hoodie. He was unable to see her face properly.

"It's me, Minzy"

"Minzy! What are you doing here? Where are you heading to?," asked Kai.

"I..I'm too bored at home, so I'm here to grab some fresh air," Minzy answered. She was quite close with Kai but only a few people knew about their friendship. It has been a few months they hadn't contacted each other. Kai did message her to know about how Bommie unnie was doing after her recent scandal broke out. After that, they were too busy with their own schedules.

They walked together towards the nearby stall while catching up stories with each other.

"I thought of contacting you after your AON tour ended," Kai told her.

"Really? Taemin recently contacted me, and you didn't," Minzy sulked as she stradded away towards the bench and sat there.

Kai left his bicycle near the lampost and followed Minzy behind. He threw his arms around her, wrapping her into a warm embrace as he whispered something in her ears "I'm sorry, Minzy yah. You look ugly when you pout. " Kai was laughing as he let Minzy go, because she was literally giving him a death glare.

"I heard from Taemin that you're going to perform with the other 2NE1 noonas. I'm excited. But I wish Bommie noona is gonna be there too, but too bad," Kai smiled before pulling her into another hug.

"Could you please stop hugging me? Do you want to go back home with a smokey makeup?," Minzy glared at him. Kai was laughing endlessly while patting Minzy's he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter