The Time Has Come

The Twelve Keys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4:

    A tear fell down the King’s face as he remembered the scene.

    “I-I didn’t know…” You said face stained with tears as well. You looked around the room to see everyone was in the same condition as you and the King.

    “In the book of fate your grandfather left behind, there states a prophecy-” He starts.

    “-My precious queen, can you get hand me the book?” “Most certainly.” She headed towards a glass case, inside was the book you had just yesterday at your grandmother’s house.

           'So that's where it went.' The King flipped  through the pages until he reached a certain page.

    “Here in page 4812, it states,” He began reading the page out loud.

 

    Eighteen years after the war with Boron, he will strike again, but with more power and destruction. When time comes, the book of Life with bring forwards, a Princess, an Angel, a relative of the chosen one. The Protector of all Exo who will help defeat Boron and his evil magic with twelve other forces. With incredible beauty and immense power, she will bring forth peace and love throughout the land. She will be sent through the book, and would contain the ability to obtain the 12 keys and a power that will unlock on her 18th birthday.

 

    “How do you know if it’s talking about me?” You say not taking in what you’ve heard.

    “Well first, Exo Kingdom is geared with enhanced technology and magic, which means it’s impossible to get in unless you’re a royal blood or a chosen one.”The one with the smile began.

    “Second, the prophecy states that it is a girl related to the chosen one, whom which is your grandfather-” He continued before being cut off by Kai

“-Third, you had the keys, which was a no brainer.” He smirked.

‘Darn it, it is me…’ You silently cursed yourself in your head, before sighing and making a decision.

“Fine. I promised to make my mother happy, and by helping grandpa and his mission, I guess she’ll be proud. I’m in. What do I need to do?” With those words you managed to make everyone in the room brighten up, smiles on all of their faces.

The King stepped down of this throne and started walking towards you. Coming closer, you began to get nervous. All of a sudden the King embraced you into a bear hug.

“Welcome, Taminie’s granddaughter. I promised to protect you, and you’re finally letting me repay him. Thank you so much, my dear.” He says squeezing you more with each word.

    At first you we're shocked. I mean who wouldn’t be when a stranger man is hugging you?! But you felt a sudden warm feeling as soon as you came into the hug, and couldn’t help but smile.

    “...No. Thank you. Thanks to you, now I know my grandpa was a great person I’m proud to say I’m related to.” You said returning the hug. The king secretly smiled as another tear rolled down his face.

    ……………………………………………………………………………………….

 

    After all the emotional events of the day, the guys we're instructed to show you to your room and around the castle.

    “So this is Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo known as ‘D.O’, Jongin known as ‘Kai’, and Sehun. And I am Suho.” The said leader says pointing to each male in front of your room doors. You looked at each of them trying your best to remember them all.

“And here is your room, angel.”  Suho says opening the doors. Distracted by your room, you didn’t notice the obvious nickname given to you. You quickly rushed in, almost tripping. Thankfully you didn’t and make a big fool of yourself.

“This room is AMAZING.” You said twirling around the room. (A/N: I’ve leave you with your imaginations to picture the room ;D)

The boys watched you with amusement. You sat down on your bed and let your body drown in its fluffiness.

‘This is the life~’ You closed your eyes, temporarily forgetting there are people in the same room with you.

“Ahem.” There was a cough from door, which brought you back to reality.

“Oh, sorry. I was kind of uh, distracted.” You said fiddling with your fingers, not knowing what to say.

“It’s okay angel, feel free to make yourself comfortable. We will be heading out to handle some business, if you need anything, you’re more than welcome to come find any one of us.” Suho said and you just shyly nodded. With that they left.

“Finally, some alone time.” You rolled on your King sized bed, feeling like you’re in heaven. You rested your eyes as all of the things that happened these few hours flushed into your head.

“How did I get myself into this?” You looked around your room, and saw a huge princessy(?) wardrobe. You opened it up, and saw all kinds of clothes. From, night gowns, to casual wear, traditional dresses, and ball gowns, everything you would see in the fairytales as a kid was there in one closet.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter