The Flashbacks

The Twelve Keys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It all started too fast. One second you're helping your grandmother clean, the next you're off to a new foreign world. Here you are, now being dragged by six good looking strangers who’ve you just met. And everything is because of that one stupid book.

“Come on angel, we have to report to MAMA that we found you!” The strange boy with colorful hair dragged you by the wrist with the rest following behind you.

‘What the heck is happening? Who the heck is MAMA? Can someone just please tell me what’s going on?!’ You thought as you soullessly let yourself get dragged by the said boy. (A/N: All of the guys each have looks of a different era. I gave each of them the look that I think looked the best between all the promotions. Which in this case, sehun in wolf era, with rainbow hair XD)

After all the dragging, all of you reached to a giant door with a design of a sun on top, moon on bottom, and a tree on the middle. The eager boy on your side opened the door hurriedly and practically ran in, almost tripping while doing so.

“MAMA!!!” He ran through the humungous room and towards the two high figures sitting upon the two thrones across from you and the rest. Once he realized he forgot something, he came back and stopped in front of you to drag you along to where he was before.

‘How many times am I going to be dragged today?..-.-’ You thought as you helplessly let yourself get dragged once again by the boy. You guys came to a stop and the boy pushed you forwards as if a little boy was showing their parents a 100% they got on a test from school.

“MAMA!!! Guess who I found-” He was interrupted by a cough. “Ahem.” “-Kai hyung found!”

“And who is she exactly Sehun?” The person on the chair on the right, who you guessed was the King, said, questioning the overly excited maknae.

“She’s- she’s the one!” He said practically jumping up and own.

    With raised eyebrows the Highness eyed the boy, who now you know as Sehun. The figure on the left, which whom you guessed as the Queen, spoke.

    “What are you talking about Prince Sehun.”

    “This is what he means, MAMA, your Highness.” The guy with that beautiful smile from before said as he stepped forwards showing them the key you’ve dropped earlier. Once they saw what was in his palms, they gasped and eyed you from your head to your toes.

    ‘Why do all of them eye me up and down...’ You stood there, still frozen on the spot for 10 minutes now.

    “You- you are the one.” ‘So I’ve heard.’ You silently thought to yourself.

    “Welcome home, Princess Lee Seul.” The queen said, giving her a warm smile.

    “Wait. H-How do you know my name?” You asked surprised.  The queen just smiled and got up from her chair and headed down the couple of stairs. She walked towards you, and once she got there, she motioned for sehun to leave temporarily, who was stuck to your side like glue. Then she softly took your hands and begin to talk once again.

            "My dear, Seul, you are the princess, angel, protector of Exo Planet as how it states in the prophecies." She stopped to examine your expression which was filled with fear and confusion.

            "Your grandfather were once a citizen of the Exo." She says getting your attention.

            "Y-you knew my grandfather?"

            "Yes, everyone here knew him. He was an inventor, loved by everyone here in Exo planet. He helped out everybody and put his needs last. A great, noble and kind man your grandfather was-" She looked you in your eyes before continuing.

           "Everything was going great. Until HE came along. The evil sorcerer of all means, Boron. He was after our main energy source, our tree of life." She was then cut off by the king.

           "You see, the tree of life is our battery, our magic outlet you can say. It is the reason behind all of our magic, and once it dies, so does our powers. The only thing that is unaffected is black magic. It runs off of the victims they drained from-" He says facing you.

            "V-Victim?!" you blurted out, terrified.

            "Unfortunately yes. And that is the reason Boron is after the tree. Once he eliminates it, he would be in a advantage in ruling Exo, and thats what he wants to do. But your grandfather had a plan." He looked at you with caring eyes which you couldnt understand.  

             "...You're grandfather was my best friend while growing up. He was the smartest and the kindest around. He lived to help others and helping them was his number one priority, which I never understood as a young boy. It was the year we turned 22. I had taken the throne as King, and your father had determined something that would change his life forever." He stopped mid sentence and took out something dangling from his neck and clutched on it.

 

            "TAEMIN!!!" A young man ran up to another who was outside of a little shaft house.

            "You're really going to leave?! What about me? What about the promise you made to be my right man?" The boy says gripping on to the other's shoulders.

             "King Minho, I told you a bunch of times! I'm leaving to explore, find new things and go on adventures. Besides, you don't need me by your side, you're the King now, you have to learn to be independent." The said boy replys brushing off the other's grip on his shoulders.  

              "But still~ We won't  able  spend time together, anymore~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter