The Meeting

The Twelve Keys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning was beautiful. A sunny Saturday with birds chirping and soft wind blowing against your hair.

‘Wait. Wind?’ You gasped. You quickly opened your eyes when you realized you never opened your window before you fell asleep. What you saw next shocked you.

There you were, laying against a sturdy tree, all kinds of colors, which the leaves covered you from the blazing sunray. And what  stood before you was a beautiful scenery, hills and plains with flowers of all kinds, everywhere.

“Where am I?...” You looked round at the unfamiliar surroundings until it finally hit you.

 

THE BOOK.

 

You looked around to look for the object, but was only faced with the keys instead. You took them and anxiously looked for an answer. You sighed and put them inside your hoodie pocket.

“Aish. How the heck did this happen.” Furious and confused you grabbed a handful of hair and sighed.

“A beautiful maiden like you shouldn’t mess up your hair.” Surprised you jumped from your spot and looked to the direction the voice came from. Over your shoulders was a guy that looked like he was about your age who looked awfully familiar.

“W-Who are you…?” You asked, voice a little shaky.

“I should ask you the same. What are you doing around here anyways, don’t you know this area is preserved for the Kingdom?” He replied with a smirk on his face.

‘Kingdom?.. What is he talking about? Who is he anyways, All I know is he’s crazy.’ Uncomfortable from his stare, you shifted in your seat.

“Where am I exactly?” You asked. You knew you caught him off guard because he looked pretty shock after you asked him the question.  

“Your at the Exo kingdom, as in the Exo Kingdom in Exo Planet.” He stated, matter of factly.

‘Exo Planet? The heck is that' You thought.

“Enough with the questions. You’re going with me.. Your an intruder, and I need to report you now. Or else that grampa will drown me later.” He whispered the last parts. He dragged you by the wrist, causing you to wince.

As soon as his skin touched yours, his body was electrified with a little shock, which distracted him for a short period until just ignored it.

“W-Where are you taking me?!” You said trying to break free, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter