The One

The Twelve Keys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho's POV

"Take that hyung!" Chanyeol threw fireballs right towards my face. Thinking quickly, I summoned my tsunami wall which burned out most of the fireballs he was aiming at me. Then I quickly dashed and created a water orb ready to attack Chanyeols torso.
"Hyungs! Sehun!" Kai's sudden voice made me lose my balance, making me tumble down.

"This better be important." I stood up with the help of aan energetic Chanyeol and me and my brothers headed towards the one that interrupted the battle.

“Stop yelling Kai, we were just sparring when you interrupted u- who’s this?” In front of the castle doors was  Ksi and behind him was an intriguing silhouette of a female.

Before Ksi of even open his mouth, Baekhyun beat him to it.

“Really, another one? She’s your 5th one this month! What will MAMA say about your little playtimes?!”

“Baekhyun hyung! Don’t act like you don’t bring girls around here either, and no. This is the intruder I was yelling about!” There they go again. Wait- intruder?

Ksi n suddenly pushed the mysterious girl forwards, revealing her face.

Thump Thump.

S-She's Beautiful. Have I ever   seen a maiden as beautiful as thee.

I'm pretty sure the rest  my brothers are thinking the same thing from the looks of their mouth is hung ajar reassembling an alligator.

Amazed for a second, my senses kicked and I decided to have courage to speak up.

“Hello there fair maiden, may I ask where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter