Love Bruises (Chansoo)

the exo genderbend oneshot project!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

title: love bruises
pairing: girl!d.o/chanyeol
genre: fluff
rating: PG-13
warnings: mentions of , girl!sehun, violent kyungsoo (not sure if that's a warning or a well-known fact)
summary: everyone knows bothering kyungsoon on her period is basically wishing for a death sentence.
everyone but chanyeol, of course.
a/n: this is basically my take on every chansoo gifset i see on tumblr lol (but they're like one of my otps, just so you know hahaha)
 


 

“Park Chanyeol, which ditch did you come out of to get a bruise that big on your left eye?”

Chanyeol didn’t know where to start after his friend, Baekhyun imposed that particular question. His eyes darted to his girlfriend, Do Kyungsoon sitting right next to him, trying her best to avoid his stare by taking an apparent interest on her tennis shoes.

 

When Park Chanyeol and Do Kyungsoon first got together, everyone who knew the both of them personally were, the very least, shocked. Sure, Chanyeol was considerably handsome with his stuck out ears and all, and Kyungsoon had a beauty worth gushing over, what with her ridiculously cute heart-shaped lips and round eyes. Chanyeol was a towering guy and Kyungsoon stood at his shoulders, and his habit to hug her to his chest had all the guys and girls alike envious. Every guy wished to be Chanyeol and every girl wanted to be Kyungsoon, yet it came out as a surprise they got together in the first place.

Chanyeol was silly beyond compare, care-free and light-hearted. His pranks, however mediocre, made a lot of their friends laugh and his friendliness with anyone he meets naturally made him a likeable person. Kyungsoon, on the other hand, had a really reserved and quiet nature. She wasn’t into grand entrances unlike her boyfriend. She preferred to stare rather than talk, observe rather than voicing out. Her solemn stature was what made her unapproachable at first, and it was the initial reason why many of their friends were scared of her to begin with.

 

 

“Hey sweetheart,” Chanyeol propped on the sofa next to his girlfriend, who was again watching another episode of Revenge with a tub of Rocky Road ice cream on her lap.

“Hmm,” She replied nonchalantly, busy the metal spoon, eyes not leaving the television set. She was dressed in a pair of sweat pants and one of Chanyeol’s old tee shirts. Her hair was tied into a messy bun. Her socks were mismatched, and one even had a hole in its heel.

Ice cream. Revenge. Clothes she’ll never wear in public. Unmade hair. Mismatched socks. There can be only one thing, and Chanyeol can confirm it almost immediately- Kyungsoon was on her period (and that would only mean that she had her wrath tapped into her feminine system).

 

“Doesn’t it occur to you that you’re just like that Emily character?” Chanyeol scooted closer, hands reaching for her metal spoon for his own scoop.

“No, I’m not. I’m not about to spend most of my time plotting revenge on useless people like her,” Kyungsoon mumbled as she pushed off his wandering hand. “And stop that- get your own ice cream,”

“Well, you look like you have murderous tendencies,” Chanyeol replied, voice dripping with nothing but brutal honesty. His hand wandered again, still determined to get a taste of her Rocky Road ice cream.

“What did you say?” She turned towards him, the spoon in her hand raised, ready to thwack him with it, with a mock murderous expression on her face. “And seriously, Chanyeol- I’m not gonna share this with you,” She snatched her tub away, moving away from him.

 

Now, knowing that Kyungsoon was well equipped with jujitsu and she was actually really strong for a girl that small, Chanyeol never really learned. He was always the subject of her jujitsu capabilities. He would be pulled into a headlock and was choked to semi-consciousness, but he still loved her for that. He loved taunting her that way, love how she playfully raised a fist, ready to punch into his face if he played his cards wrong. That’s the thing about love, in his opinion. It turns people into being a tad too stupid, like him.

 

Chanyeol whined silently, still not satisfied that he did not get any of his girlfriend’s attention. He waited until Kyungsoon wasn’t so concentrated on abusing him and was more focused on finishing the show in peace.

He poked her in the ribs, knowing too w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter