Playful Banter (Baekhun)

the exo genderbend oneshot project!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

title: playful banter
pairing: girl!baekhyun/sehun
genre: fluff
rating: PG-15
warnings: mentions of , baekhyun in general lol
summary: sehun discovers how ticklish baekhee is, and bares the violent consequences.

 

Baekhee always had the penchant of dating younger guys (not that she truly cared anymore, anyway). It’s not like she never tried dating older ones- there was that one Chinese guy called Kris and another one called Minseok, but things didn’t work out well with the both of them anyway. Older guys usually cannot cope with her playful nature, often mistaking it with immaturity. Baekhee considered that ridiculous because she is definitely far from immature (she practically lives on her own in a one bedroom apartment and buys groceries with her own money- how is that immature?) and she basically needs a fun guy- a guy who knows how to laugh at her silly antics and not card her as immature.

She met Sehun through a friend, Suho at the bar just four months ago. At first sight, Sehun definitely caught her eye. He had a handsome yet mysteriously brooding face. His hair was parted in the middle and was somewhat floppy yet silky and Baekhee had no idea how well he worked that hairstyle because the only other person she sees with that kind of parting would be the nerd in her Philosophy class. His eyes were piercing, silently calculating and observing her when they were first introduced, and Baekhee felt like she was drowning under his stare.

At first, she definitely predicted that Sehun would be just another older guy who wouldn’t enjoy her playful side. He was quiet and didn’t talk half as much as Baekhee did, and she was about to be disappointed again. She didn’t know what went through her mind when Sehun asked for her number and possibly a date before they parted ways. She knew things wouldn’t work out between the both of them even if they tried, but she complied anyway.

And to this day, Baekhee felt really grateful she agreed to the date.

 

Behind that brooding, lanky guy was a cheerful, playful boy it turned out. On a chilly Sunday morning, Sehun appeared behind her apartment door with probably the cutest striped sweater she has ever seen on a grown- man, and brought her to the arcade, out of all places. If there’s another reason why older guys aren’t really into her, it’s because the arcade is Baekhee’s ultimate guilty pleasure and she’s not about to give that up over a pressed adult wishing to do adult things. What even.

From that date alone, Baekhee probably lost count of the many things she loves about Sehun. She loved that he was a good two years younger than She loved that he proudly asked for chocolate bubble tea and merely smiled toothily when Baekhee ordered for strawberry milk tea. She also loved that he laughed over almost everything that came out of , even if that took her a while to get him that worked up. She loved that he was amazing at Just Dance, and his body rolls were actually sinful (at least compared to Suho’s ungodly awkward daddy dancing, that is). And for the most part, she loved that he didn’t mind her talking or her borderline offensive jokes or even her obnoxious laughs. He liked her just the way she is, and that was already enough for Baekhee.

 

“What are you thinking about?” Baekhee’s long stream of thoughts was interrupted by a cold sensation on the side of her neck followed by Sehun’s deep yet somewha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter