Babysitting Woes (Hunhan)

the exo genderbend oneshot project!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

title: babysitting woes
pairing: girl!luhan/sehun
genre: fluff
rating: PG-13
warnings: age play, parenting!au
summary: sehun hires a new babysitter who goes by the name of luhan. what they didn't warn him was how amazingly beautiful this luhan is.

 

This is a story about Sehun and Sera, supposed world conquerors who meet a person named Luhan (who Sehun might’ve taken a liking for).

 

“So you’re going to leave me here with an unknown person just so you could hang out with Uncle Tao,” Sera deadpanned as she watched her father trying out sweater after sweater from the bed, dangling her legs effortlessly.

“Don’t use that tone on me, young lady,” Sehun pointed out, finally agreeing with the dark green sweater that hung nicely on his broad shoulders and accentuated his physiques nicely. “Appa is going out with Uncle Tao because there’s something we need to discuss. Something adult-ish,”

 

At first, watching Sera grow from an infant to a toddler to a young girl capable of walking and talking and voicing out her honest opinions was a bit overwhelming to watch. He didn’t even know his perfect little daughter was capable of saying things ranging from ‘that shirt does not look good on you, appa’ to ‘you think you’re so funny appa’ to ‘be a responsible parent appa’ all within the six years of they being together. However, after much convincing from his other friends Jongin and Kyungsoo, he accepted the fact that his daughter merely inherited his dry sense of humour and brutal honesty and that he shouldn’t feel too bad about her considering that it came from himself in the first place.

“My teacher at school told me that you’re not supposed to leave children with strangers, you know. And besides, what’s so adult-ish about Uncle Tao anyway?”

Sehun couldn’t help but snicker. Sera never took Tao seriously (and neither did he) and in her eyes, Tao was ‘just another one of appa’s weird friends who’s scared of bugs more than she is’. Tao has been dealing with yet another meltdown at his workplace over a new project over the week, and practically begged on his knees for a night out at the bar with Sehun. Seeing Tao that helpless apparently did things to Sehun’s willpower.

 

The doorbell rang and Sehun lifted his head. “Ah, the babysitter’s here. Come say hi, ttokki*,”

Sehun tried to ignore the exasperated huff in Sera’s voice as he grabbed her hand and lead her to the front door of their apartment. This would be the fifth babysitter he hired over the expanse of a month, and Sehun prayed that this one would stick around. Just like him, Sera is a tough cookie to break around strangers, and the previous babysitters indirectly indicated that Sera was a nightmare to deal with. He would come home to a trainwreck of a house and an exasperated adult willing to forgo her payments if it meant she wouldn’t have to babysit his daughter again.

When Sehun opened the door, he swore time stopped and his breath was caught in his throat. Behind the door stood a girl, probably the prettiest girl he has ever seen for quite a while, clutching a handbag primly by the side with a rather shy smile playing on her lips.

 

“L-Luhan?”

“Yes, that’s me!” Sehun watched as her eyes crinkle when her lips cracked into a wider smile, and he could feel himself figuratively melting into a puddle of goo at her feet. Sehun usually secured babysitters through newspaper ads since they come and go with the lowest pays, but he definitely didn’t expect the new babysitter to look that pretty.

“May I come in?”

“Sure, sure,”

 

Sehun gestured her in with an awkward hand, Sera still peeking at the new babysitter with curious yet hostile eyes through the gaps in his legs.

“Such a nice home you have, Mr. Oh,” She looked around, tucking a piece of fallen hair behind her ear. Her voice was melodious and even better in real life than on the telephone, and Sehun felt his heart swell at the sight of her, breaking into awkward laughter.

“Call me Sehun please,” Please? Call me Sehun please? “And oh, this is Sera,”

Sehun might’ve lost his sense of balance when he reached for his daughter clinging onto his legs like an overly attached koala bear, almost toppling over right in front of Luhan, the new babysitter. He silently cursed his luck right now- what are the odds that he turns into a clumsy klutz around attractive people anyway?

 

Luhan crouched down to his daughter’s eye level, soft laughter emanating from her thin lips as she held out a hand. “How do you do, Sera-yah? Call me Luhan unni,”

“Not ajumma?”

She chuckled in return, stifling her laughter. “Well, ajumma works just fine too. Whatever you like, Sera,”

 

Sehun gulped and watched as she slowly coaxed his daughter away from him and into her safe arms, internally melting at the sight. Sera’s small hands clutched onto Luhan’s arms and he could finally breathe. Tell-tale signs that Luhan wouldn’t be just another babysitter giving up on his daughter, at least.

“She can be uh… she can be quite a handful. Just a forewarning,” Sehun mumbled before reaching out for his shoes at the rack at the front door, anxiety pooling in the depths of his stomach.

“Don’t worry, Sehun. I’ve got this,” Luhan replied with the sweet, sugar coated smile o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter