Thank You

Hurt

   "Go back to your girlfriend." She's pushing him away."Why? I thought you want me to be with you." She shook her head and told him to go back to where he left his girlfriend."She's waiting for you." She turn her heels and decide to leave but beforehand,he hug her again from behind once again."I don't want to celebrate our anniversary."

   She leave him dumfounded in the middle of street while rain."Where were you? Why are you wet?" His girlfriend was worried about him."I'm going home." She frowned."But you're pro-" He leave with her."Well,if you want to break up with me,just tell me." She said.

   He take out the cigarette and lighten it.He's standing in the middle of heavy rain while thinking how to get her.He drive to a place that has been a long time that he didn't visit.Her gallery.He named the house for her.He look at every sketch that he made and tore one of it.Which is belong to his girlfriend.He might go crazy anytime soon.His phone ring."Hello."

   The next morning is a sorrowful day for Yoojung.She hate it to have this kind of feeling.Her mind won't forget his handsome face and keep the picture of him.Her heart suddenly pounding.'What's wrong with me?' She ask permission to go to washroom and quickly leave the class.

   She splashed the water on her face.'Calm down,heart.' She realize something different today."He's absent today?" She shrug off the thought and go back to the class.She's getting worried since he didn't show up today.She want to meet him,but she doesn't know his phone number and where he live.She could only sigh.

   She walk at the park while thinking about him again.While walking,she was surprised that someone pull her."What are you..Baekhyun.." He smile.That is her first time saying his name and he feel so happy."Come with me.." His voice sounds hoarse."Hmm?"

   They arrive at his apartment and he lay on the couch."A-are you sick?" She place her palm on his forehead.It's hot."Wait here.I'll make you something." He nod slowly.She make a porridge for him.He only look at her without realizing a smile appear on his face.

  "Aah.." He open his mouth and swallow the food."Thank you for coming." She nod.She rise up and look at her watch."I'm going home first." He grab her wrist and force her to sleep with him."B-baekhyun." He was soundly.She doesn't have other way but to sleep with him too.