Raining

Hurt

   Weeks after the confession,Yoojung keep make herself busy with cocurriculum activities although she feel tired.She just don't want to meet him anywhere.It makes her feel uncomfortable.She doesn't want to be other person in his relationship.Even though she still likes him,but she try not to.

   On the other hand,he miss her so much that he think he will not stop smoking.It's been a box of cigarettes and he can't stop the thing.His phone vibrate.He lazily get up and take a quick shower.He drive to his dad's company.

   When he enter,everyone bow at him.He enter the meeting room and see his dad already sitting there with the others.Since he will be the heir,he must attend every meeting that his dad held.Although he still young,but he need to be prepare for the future.

   Right after the meeting,he dash out from the company and try search for her.He's heading to park again,but unfortunately she's not there.His phone ringing.He pick up the call.

"What?"

   "Where are you? You forgot about today?"

"About what?"  

   "You really forget?"

"Just tell me.I'm in hurry."

   "It's our second anniversary as a couple.You forget that?"

He sighed."I'm coming."


    It's raining heavilly outside.She can't go outside and continue working."When will it stop?" Her shift is over and now she's ready to go home but it still raining and she forgot to bring umbrella.While waiting for rain to stop,she stay for a while in the bookstore.Suddenly her eyes saw a couple.She thinks that's sweet.Her boyfriend is covering them with his jacket.

   She wish she could have a boyfriend like that,but then,who will like her.As she keep looking at the couple,she think she know who is the guy.He look so familiar.She narrow her eyes and yes,it's him.Her smile disappear.How could he do that.After confessed,he still going out with his girlfriend.She doesn't want to ruin their relationship,but if you still love her then don't confess.Because it might hurt her.

   She dash out from the bookstore as the rain subside.His eyes saw her and quickly chase her."Yoojung!" He leave his girlfriend in the cafe and run to Yoojung.He manage to get her."What? Let me go." She struggle from his grip."Listen to me." He keep repeating the word.

   He doesn't have any other way except,he hug her from behind.She calm herself."Please,listen to me." He can feel her heartbeat is beating."What?" He turn her to look at her."Where were you all this weeks? I haven't see you for a long time.Don't you miss me?" She shook."Well,I hope you're not running away from me." He hug her in the middle of rain.