Heart Beat

Hurt

   Her heart died.

   It feels like her heart has ripped.

   He always know how to make her hurt, always want her to hurt. He wants her to cry, cry for him. Every step he takes, it feels like hell for her. She can't stay like this, but she can't move. She feels numb. The eyes of her keeps on staring at him although she knows it's wrong.

   Her hands sweating. Her body trembling at his presence."Ms.Hwang." The teacher calls her to write the answer and all of her legs become wobbly. She can't stand straight. Her hands are shaky and everyone can see her nervous.

   He can tell how trembling is she. Her hands,her legs, it shows everything. The marker cap fell. "Are you alright,Ms.Hwang?" She nods. This is getting crazy. She can't think straightly. Her mind become blank, her heart keeps on thumping wildly.

   She feels her head spin, her heart beats too fast that cause her to fall. Her knees hit the floor followed by her body and her head, with a loud thud,everyone look at her."Ms.Hwang!" He saw it. He runs to her and carry her to his car and drive her to the hospital.

   His cold eyes look at her lying on the bed.'You're such a trouble.' He turn his heel and leave the ward right before her parents arrive.

   She opens her eyes, staring at the white ceiling. She frowned."Thank goodness you're awake." Her mom was so worried about her. "Who took me here?" Her mom shook and said, "I don't know. But the doctor say, there was a guy around your age took you here." She place her palm on her heart. It's normal.'Am I having a delusional? About him?'

   His eyes scanned the class. She's not here. His cold stare look at her place."You're such a trouble and now I have to tell you our project."

   He walks through the hallway with his left hand in the pocket. He takes out the cigarette from his pocket and lighter. He lights up the cigarette and release the smoke. It feels good for him. Every stress has fade away. He lights up the second cigarette for the second time.

   He was in his thought until he heard someone talking about her. He stepped the cigarette."Have you heard about Yoojung?" He heard about her. He walk out of the school and drive his car to a place.To the hospital.

   She's eating her food that was given by nurse. She doesn't have any appetite to eat, not until someone open the door and her appetite has lost. Her heart suddenly thumping wildly, too fast that make her head spin again. He quickly calls the doctor.The doctor come and check her.

   The doctor give her a shot to calm her heart."Oh,you again.Her family is looking for you,They thanked you for saving her life." He nod.He just want to spend some time and talk with her,but it seems like the condition wouldn't let her.


This story inspired by Hurt new Exo song.Hope you guys enjoy >_^