Him

Hurt

   Hwang Yoojung.That's her name.Live with her parents and the only daughter.Everyone know her as the strongest girl.She didn't cry for something,she never sick.

   But when it comes to him,she fell easily.Her strongest side become weak.Weak because of him.He always know the way.Always make her hurt.

   She didn't attend any class for the past few days.She's walking in the park,playing with kids at the park.Honestly,she doesn't really like kids but because of their cuteness she play with them.Same with him.He was the reason to all of this.

   It's all started three years ago...

It was the first year for high school students.They had a briefing in the hall.While focused to briefing,her eyes spotted a guy with full of mystery.He was sitting at the back.Alone.His head lowered a bit.He was the only guy with different cloth.He was wearing black jacket with black sneaker and black pant.

Her eyes still focused on him.She was curious with him.She wanted to know him.Unfortunately for her,he was in other class.Her mind wandering about him.'Who's the guy?' Is he someone she knows?

She walked pass him,she can smell his scent.It was strong.It's killing her.She wanted to know him badly.She look at his feature.It was perfect.His eyes,his nose and his cute small lip that make her wanted to kiss him.She turned when he was far from her.

She never knew him through the year.But she only know his name and which class is he.She walked at side of the street and suddenly the water from pothole splash on her uniform.She was mad at the moment.A guy ride a motorcycle with a black jacket and black sneaker.She cooled down when she thought that was him."You're lucky I'm not mad."

Ever since that,she started to fall deeper for him.Every single day,her eyes will look for him.

But,one day,she found out he has a girlfriend.Her heart shattered into pieces.Knowing the guy she loved the most has a girlfriend.She didn't cry but she felt betrayed.

It was hard for her to forget him.It took a year for her to forget him.Her shattered once again when she heard a lot of girl confessed to him.It become harder for her to forget.She hate him.She hate herself,for liking a guy like him.She fell into his trap.

Her heart ached.That's when she feel everything is hurt.