With Him

Hurt

   He wakes because of the noise outside.He ruffled his hair.Get up from his bed and take a quick shower.His life always mystery to everyone.Not until he meet her.He make his own breakfast and ready to school.He leave his house with mess.

   She's sleeping in the class.He enter the class and see her sleeping soundly.He settled himself on the seat and stare at her.He didn't dare to touch her,it might wake her up.His hand suddenly move to her head.Caressing her hair with soft touch.

   Out of nowhere,his phone suddenly ring again.He know she is the caller.He just can't pick up the call.What he didin't know is his girlfriend is here.His phone ring again and he decide to pick up the call."Meet me infront of your school."

   He saw her standing exactly infront of school gate."Why didn't you pick up the phone?" 

"I was busy." He suddenly change.

"Where did you go yesterday? I've been calling since yesterday and turn off your phone?"

He nod."It's kinda rude for me to pick up the phone infront of my important client."

"You went to meeting?" He nod again."Today,I have a meeting again,so.."

"Sorry for burst out to you.I thought you're going somewhere else." She hug him and peck him on the lip.


   Its lunch time.Everyone go to canteen and eat their lunch.But she's searching for someone.She's looking for him,but he's not here.She go to the garden.It could be he's there.

   Nothing.He's not here.'Stop,Yoojung.He will hurt you again.' She walk to the canteen.

   Her mind wandering somewhere else.She can't focus on her lesson.Where could he go? The bell ring and wakes her from her thought.She pack all her stuffs and walk out from school.But before that,someone grab her wrist and bring her to somewhere only they know.

   A smile appear on her face.She know who is the guy.She know him although his back is facing her."Where do you want to bring me?" He didn't answer and let silent be the answer.

  He open the door for her and let her in first."Why would you bring me here? You want someone to clean up your house?" He chuckle softly."No.Just spending the time here.With you." She slightly blush."Does your parents know about this? Does anyone else live with you?" He chuckle again."Cute." She shut .Dumbfounded."I think I know how to shut you." She blush harder.

   "Can you spend the night with me?" She look surprised.She hesitate and he can see in her eyes."I wanted to know you better." She still couldn't answer.He hold her hand."If you answer this honestly,then I think about it." Her mind has been wondering where've he been."Where did you go? Why didn't you come to school?"

"Do you miss me?" She quickly shook."Well,I don't think I can spend the night with you.We barely know each other." She get up and walk to the door but he stop her."Please." She look at him.His eyes shows that he begged her.She slowly nod.A smile plastered on his face.

"Thank you."