Fall

Hurt

    He follow her almost everywhere she go.He's so worry if she might fall again.As the class start again,he watch her silently.She's staring at the garden,the place where she usually go.He doesn't realize he's been staring at her for a long time.She caught him stared at her.

   She try to look away but he stop her.Forcing her to look at his dark orbs.She realize how beautiful his eyes are.He stare at her for quit long,just to see if she might faint again.Her heart is thumping wildly,but she control it.She don't want him to think that is her weakness.

   The students are walking out from the class leaving them.She look away and pack her bag.She go to the garden,the place where she can be with herself.He follow her silently.He watch every her move.He saw her sitting on a bench.She take out a piece of paper and starts to draw something.

   "You wouldn't mind,right?" Asking a permission to take a seat next to her.He knows her heart will thumping.He don't wait for her to answer and sit next to her."What are you doing?" He can see slightly blush on her chubby cheek,showing her beautiful cheekbones.

   She keep her drawing in her beg and want to leave.But before that,he grab her wrist and tell her to sit.He take the paper that she used and draw."Stay still." He start to sketch her.He look at her eyes,nose,lip,dimple,hair and every part of her face.'So beautiful.'

   In 10 minutes,he's done with the drawing.It look so real."Thank you.." Although they sit next to each other,but they never talked with each other.

   She was amazed with the drawing but then she realize,its already late.His eyes trail her."You're going home?" She nod.His eyes drop.She leave without saying goodbye.'Bye.'

   After she leave,he take a box of cigarette and light up the lighter.

   He drive back to his home with full of curiosity.He's worry if she might faint anytime.He want to protect her,but he can't.It's hard for him to take care of her when he has someone else in his life.

   His phone ring.He decline the call.For the first time in his life,he didn't pick up the call,from his girlfriend.Another call from the same person.He keep decline.He's getting annoyed,he switch off the phone.

   Her heart still thumping.She was fluttered.He drew for her.Exactly her.But,she still hate him and herself.Letting him to draw her and hate her for falling for him.

'Why life has to be so cruel?'