Picture

Hurt

    She look at the pictures that hanging on the wall.She smile looking at the pictures.He look so cute in the pictures with his eyesmile.She never seen him smile and she find it adorable.She look all the pictures until one picture caught her eyes.It was him and a girl.A very pretty girl,dark brown eyes,long wavy hair.She has a very fair skin.They were holding hands and smile in the picture.Her smile disappear.

   He just finish showering.Put on clothe and went to kitchen.Then,he saw her standing at the pictures corner."Hey.." She try to smile but only bitter smile can be seen."I'm sorry I can't stay here for a long time.My parents will be angry." He frowned."But.."

   Before he could say anything,she rush out.

She didn't cry.Why would she cry because she know this will happen,right?

   He doesn't know what to do.Get her back? He doesn't have her phone number.Then,he realize something that made her sad.It's a picture of him and his beloved girlfriend.'Darn it.' He dropped the picture and the glass rupture.

   He wanted to show her his drawing,but that stupid picture must ruined it.


He doesn't know why lately he hate his girlfriend that much.Everything were fine before this,even when Yoojung was in the same school.

Why must happen now?

   He walk lazily to his car while smoking.He's not living in a good lifestyle.If he can't have her,it will ruin him.He need to go to his dad office.But his mind are thinking about her.He throw the cigarette on the road and drive to office.

   Out of nowhere,he heard a phone ringing.Which is not belong to him.He look at the passenger seat,a phone is ringing.It's hers.He look at the caller id,pick up the call.He braked.It's a very manly voice.

"Who's this?"

"Who are you? Why are you using my Yoojung's phone?"

   'My? She has a boyfriend?'

"She left her phone in my car."

"Give i.." He end the call and press the pedal.He receive a call."I'm not going to office."

   He's searching for her if she in the park.Fortunately,she is.She doesn't play with the kids like she used to.Maybe because of the picture.

   She's sitting on a swing while looking at the ground.Suddenly,a phone appear infront of her."You left your phone." She take the phone and thank him.She stand up and walk off from him."A guy just called you." She still walking without turning her head.

   He walk to her and stop her."She's not someone important to me." She still in her thought."I swear she's no one to me." She heard him,"Why would you hang the picture?" She know she have no right to ask about that,but she really want to know."I broke it."

  "Why? You don't need to do that." He grab her wrist and turn her."That's because I don't like her and..I like you."

'You're trap once again im his game...'


Finally I can update!