Her

Hurt

   He saw her playing with the kids.A small smile appear on his face.He really loves kid.He love how does she want to play with the kids,naturally.There still someone who cares about kids.Without faking it.A lot of girl that wanted to date him,pretended to like kids.Even the girl he like,but she so nice.He even introduced her to his parents.

   She saw him staring at her.She quickly look away.Her heart beat suddenly increase.She place her palm on her chest.Suddenly she collapse.The kids are screaming and crying.A lot of people saw the incident,so does him.He quickly run to her and get her to the hospital.He press the pedal and speed.

   Her heart beat become normal again.The doctor come and check on her condition."I have a question." The doctor turn to him."Does she have any disease?" The doctor shook.He frowned."But why does she always..."

"It's because she receive a lot of pressure."

   Pressure? No way because of that.It can't be.He always know her as a strong girl.He turn his heel and head out from the hospital.But before he leave,her parents arrive.Her mom thank him for saving her."Let's have a dinner together since you saved my daughter." He refuse the offer and leave.

   He driving while smoking.His mind keep wondering about what doctor just said.

"It's because she receive a lot of pressure."

   He doesn't think that's the cause of her illness.He throw the cigarette on the road and press the pedal.He drive 120 km/hour.He's heading to somewhere he can calm his mind and relax.Just for him.

   She awake due to her bad dream.She had bad dream about him.She dream that he died.He was speeding,then a truck came and hit his car.The truck fell into the ravine.He was flew out from his car.He was drag 10 km away from the place where he died.She quickly wake up because her dream feel so real.

   "Where is he?" She look for him but he was nowhere here."He leave already.I don't really like him." Her mom dislike him because he refused her offer.She place her palm on her chest.Her heart beat normal,again.

   He changed his clothe and lay on a couch that was placed in the middle of living room.He stare at the sky.The stars look so beautiful  from here.The stars remind him of her.Her eyes that twinkle like a star.

   He enter the room that has his artwork.The room is full with him and his girlfriend drawing.But lately,he keep draw this one girl,her.He remember her features very well.Her twinkling eyes,her pointy nose,her plump lip and her dimple that makes him crazy.

   He draw carefully,with gentle.His touch very soft.The drawing look real.Suddenly he stop.He remember what the doctor said,leaving his artwork.He makes a coffee in the kitchen.

'Why does it so hard for you to accept me?'