Wait

Hurt

   He waits for her at the school gate with a smile plastered on his handsome face.He leaning on the wall and check on his watch.While waiting,suddenly he see her walking towards the gate.His smile getting wide."Yoojung!" It was the first time he shout her name.She quickly look for the voice.

   "Hi." He greet her.She nod with a smile on her face."Are you still sick?" She placed her palm on his forehead."I'm fine now.Let's go to class." She just stare at him and follow him to class."It's good to know that you're fine." She mumbled.But,he still can hear her.He suddenly ruffle her hair and bow a bit."It's good to know that you care about me." She blushed.

   The class has started and both of them just can't stop smiling.It is good thing that Yoojung can feel the happiness that she want before this.

   "Hey,meet me at the rooftop,okay?" He winked at her.She will have a lunch with him alone.She wait for him patiently but then 15 minutes later,she give up and back to class.

   Baekhyun need to hurry to meet his future parents-in-law.He arrive at a fancy restaurant and saw them."How are you doing,Baekhyun? It's been a long time we didn't meet." He nod.He take a sit opposite his future father-in-law.He keep looking at his watch and his father-in-law saw that."Are you in a hurry?"

   "No,it just that I have a class.I don't want to miss it." He nod,understanding Baekhyun."Wait for Sohyun to come." He nod again.Later,Sohyun came and she look so happy to see her boyfriend is here."Sorry,I'm a bit late."

   "So,how about this weekend? You guys can survey the wedding dress this weekend.Since you guys will graduate soon." Her mom said.Sohyun nod her head as she just can't wait for weekend.

   After the meeting,he rush toward school.The school almost close when he come and he see no one in there.He didn't receive any calls or message except from his gilfriend.

   He drive to the park near her house.He didn't see her at the park.He's thinking if she mad or not.He sit on a bench at the park and take out a cigarette from the box and lighten it.But then,he saw a figure."Don't smoke.It's not good for your health and I really hate people who smoke." He throw the cigarette and step on it.

   "I'm sorry,we can't have our lunch." He saw her expression and hug her.He smell her vanilla scent and he just can't forget that.Slowly she rufflle his hair."It's fine." A small smile appear on both face."Mind to go home with me?"


Sorry for late update.It supposed to be yesterday but then,I was so tired.Enjoy!