Eight

Rights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where is he? Where is he?" Kikwang asked Hyunseung anxiously. 
They were successful in trailing Yoseob so far. They had hopped on a bus, a cab and a train.
It had been a long while since they are travelling by public transport and thankfully, everything went without a glitch and they were not recognised by the public and Yoseob yet. 

"There! He entered the supermarket!" Hyunseung hurriedly walked towards the supermarket, determined to make today's mission a successful one.
Kikwang doubled up and speedily caught up. Both the members were on an adrenaline high. 
Their hearts were pounding hard and fast and their eyes kept darting around suspiciously, afraid to be caught in the act. 
They were more confident with their disguises now though as even when they looked into random mirrors, they could not even recognise themselves. 

Following Yoseob closely, they were zipping through aisle after aisle and slowly it became apparent to both of them. 
Yoseob was not in the supermarket to buy anything. 

Hyunseung knitted his brow and muttered to Kikwang, "He is obviously extremely cautious and trying to lose people who might be following him. Do you think he has caught on our plan and seen through our disguises?" 
Kikwang's eyes widened and he whispered urgently, "Maybe he has! What are we going to do? Should we stop now? But if we stop now, we might never have a chance again. What if we keep a larger distance? If he find out about us, do we tell him the truth? What if he hates after seeing us do this?"

Hyunseung suddenly stopped walking and Kikwang rammed into his back, not expecting the sudden break. 
"Stop freaking out! I'm just asking if it's possible! Don't make me more nervous than I already am!" Hyunseung whispered angrily. 
"Sorry, sorry! I can't help it! I'm scared stiff that we get discovered by him!" 
"Just shut up and follow. We are here already anyway and there's no way I'm backing out when we are so close to succeeding!" 

Kikwang kept quiet and started walking behind Hyunseung again, unable to shake off the uneasy feeling still. 

"Damn, we lost him." Hyunseung grunted frustratedly. 
"How could we? He was just there a second ago!" Kikwang scratched his head, confused. He was very certain that he saw Yoseob turn to the biscuit aisle. 
They rushed over to the biscuit aisle but it was empty. There was no sign of Yoseob at all.

"Looking for someone?"

Shivers ran down Hyunseung's and Kikwang's spine and they felt their hair of their skin stand.
That familiar voice they heard behind their backs was sweet and angelic but given their situation, the voice now just gives them goose bumps. 
Too afraid to turn their heads, they stood still and rigidly, unsure of their next move. 
Hyunseung's eyes darted to his left and right, as if trying to find an escape route. 
Kikwang reached out and held on to Hyunseung's hand, shaking it slightly, as if begging for Hyunseung to quickly think of an idea and get them out of this mess. 
Hyunseung was trying to think fast and his brain was doing it's level best to churn out the perfect reason or excuse to explain this whole situation to Yoseob. 
Judging by the coldness of Kikwang's fingers, he knew that that boy was petrified and that meant that he was of little or completely no help.

Finally, he decided that honesty was the best policy. He took a deep breath and turned around, looking directly at the eyes that were staring right at him.

"Relax, don't be so uptight. I've seen you all following me for quite awhile already and I figured that you girls probably knew who I was." 
Yoseob spoke, his tone light, casual and friendly. 
Hyunseung furrowed his brow, confused by the lack of explosive reaction from Yoseob. Kikwang bravely turned around too at the gentle tone of Yoseob's words. 

Chuckling slightly, Yoseob smiled widely "Do you want an autograph or a photo together?" 

Kikwang's mouth fell wide open immediately. 
Hyunseung caught on fast and nudged Kikwang, giving him a "get your act together" glare. 

"Yoseob oppa! We really love your singing! Please can I have a hug and an autograph?" Hyunseung spoke in what he hoped was a feminine voice. 
He winced when Kikwang added shrilly "Yes! me too!" His ears hurt. 

Yoseob took out two random piece of papers and asked them for their names.
"Hyun-- Hyuna." Hyunseung stammered. He could not think of a brand new name all of a sudden and since he almost said his real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter