Eleven

Rights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning came and one by one, the Beast members started waking up and took turns to head to the bathroom to wash up.
Doojoon was the first one and when he left the bathroom to head back to the bedroom, he got a little shock when he saw Hyunseung and Yoseob both staring at him while sitting on the dining table. 

"What are you two doing being up so early?"

"Hyung, can you get everyone to quickly wash up and settle down here? Yoseob has something to tell us." 

Nodding knowingly at Hyunseung, Doojoon quickened his pace and went into the room, nagging at everyone to move quickly. 

Yoseob's hand subconciously reached for his heart and he felt it pounding hard and fast. 
His insides felt like they were being twisted and pulled at. 
Tapping his feet on the ground, he placed both his hands by his sides and gripped the chair he was sitting on.
Instinctively, he had gripped it so tightly that his knuckles were white. However, that was the only thing he felt he could do to get some form of support.
Later, he tried to steady his breathing, taking in deep breaths to help calm his heart down.
Facing his lap, closing his eyes and frowning hard, he did his very best to will himself to relax. 
However, the waves in him were hitting him hard, over and over again.

Suddenly, he felt something warm pry his fingers off his deathly grip of his chair. 
He opened up his eyes while still looking down and saw a pair of hands enveloping his own hands.
The warmth radiating from that pair of hands was so comfortable and so comforting that he soon found himself relaxing. 
Slowly, when he felt that his breathing was more normal, he looked up and smiled. 

"Thanks Junhyung." 

"Any time."

Suddenly, his hands felt cold once again. Yoseob didn't even realised that his hands were cold from the nervousness that was eating him up. 
However, now that he had experienced Junhyung's warmth, his hands felt even colder when Junhyung's hands left his. 
Before he could let out a sigh of disappointment, the sound of the dragging of a chair was heard. 
Junhyung had joined his chair right next to Yoseob's left side and his right hand lightly patted Yoseob's left thigh twice before it layed still, still on Yoseob's thigh. 

Yoseob smiled. He knew it was Junhyung's silent way of showing that he was by his side. 
He was extremely grateful for Junhyung's gesture as it really helped in calming him down aplenty. 
However, he started feeling guilty for burdening to Junhyung. He was still thinking about what Hyunseung had told him a few hours before.
Was Hyunseung implying that Junhyung cared for Yoseob in a different way as compared to other members?
Did it mean that Yoseob was special to Junhyung?  But then again, Yoseob was the closest to Junhyung amongst them. 
Therefore, Yoseob decided. Junhyung was probably significantly more worried only because Yoseob was his best friend.
  
"Seobie ah, what would you like to tell us?" 

Doojoon's questioned snapped him out of his thoughts and he raised his head quickly too see all the members looking at him with an encouraging smile. 

"I... I would like to confess. I've lied. When I said I was going to meet my family, I was actually..." And with that, Yoseob revealed his condition to the members.
He started from when he first started having the attacks and talked about his progress with the psychologist currently. 
Although Yose

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter