Seven

Rights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Smokey eyes! Go for smokey eyes!"

"No! I'm pretty sure the innocent look suits him more! He should go for a lighter shade. Maybe neutral brown?" 

"Smokey eyes. I insist. and chilli red lipsticks. Trust me on this."

"Stop insisting on the sultry image!" 

"You guys are totally enjoying this right?" Kikwang sighed. 
With eyes filled with deep regret, he wished he could turn back time and not give such an idea of them disguising as girls. 
His mind was completely on helping Yoseob and that idea seemed to be the best at that point of time. 
However, due to his height and Hyunseung's naturally pretty face, both of them were the selected participants in this dress-up mission. 

Despite the strong unwillingness in him and Hyunseung, they both knew that this was the only thing they can do as of now. 
Thus, they relented and agreed because Yoseob meant so much to them.
Dressing up as girls was probably a piece of cake as compared to what Yoseob was going through currently.
And today was the day Yoseob was supposed to "meet his family". Therefore, they had to put on their disguise quickly and to trail Yoseob when he leaves the dorm. 

Kikwang crossed his arms and continued, "Can't we just get this over and done? If you guys keep this up, Yoseob will be out of the house already and we would not be able to catch up with him and all these efforts would be pointless."

Junhyung nodded and grabbed two sets of outfits and wigs, passing them to Kikwang and Hyunseung to change into, while lecturing the other two.
"Yeah, Doojoon and Dongwoon, stop fighting over make up style. We don't have much choice. To hide their manly physique, they are wearing long maxi dresses with a loose outerwear. Sorry Dongwoon but I think that means sultry is out. And Doojoon, we can't have too light make up because that completely defeats the purpose of a disguise." 

Doojoon pouted, "so what do you suggest then smarty pants?"

Junhyung narrowed his eyes, "I suggest that you stop pouting cause it doesn't look cute nor appealing on you."

Doojoon rolled his eyes and sat cross-legged on the floor, with arms crossed at his chest, like a child who has been denied cookies or sweets. 

After some time, with a snap of his fingers, Junhyung's eyes lighted up and he started rummaging through the make up stash that everyone barely touched. 
"Ah ha!" He gleefully pulled out a box, delighted at his find while HyunSeung and Kikwang emerged behind a changing board dressed like women but still looking like men. 

"What are those? Caterpillars?" Hyunseung wrinked his nose in disgust. 

"No. How could you not know this when you are in an industry where make up is essential?! Look closely!"

"Oh my goodness. You must be joking. We have never put these on before! I'm sure it would be falling off even before we stepped out of this place!"

"Oh and colored contacts too!" Dongwoon quipped excitedly, pulling out two other small boxes from the stash. 
His eyes met Junhyung and they both nodded and muttered,

It wasn't long before Hyunseung and Kikwang had doll like eyes thanks to the contacts and fake eyelashes. 

"Wow, I'm quite, pretty..." Kikwang muttered while fluttering his eyes to himself through the mirror. 

"Shut up and keep still." Junhyung scolded lightly while applying blusher and pastel pink lip coloring to Kikwang's cheeks and lips.
Junhyung's heart was pounding furiously and he was struggling to keep his fingers and hands from trembling. 
His mind was flashing images of Yoseob gasping for air and crying. 
He could not even fully experience the fun and soak in the humour of this whole "dress up" situation.
No, his mind was focused on only one thing. Or maybe, one person. Yang Yoseob. 
And they really could not afford to screw this up for he was sure that if Yoseob were to discover this ridiculous course of action, the wall that Yoseob was building between himself and all of the other members would be impenetrable. 

"Hyung, you are no longer a Beast. You are a complete beauty!" Dongwoon's delighted shrill diverted Junhyung's focus momentarily. 

A smirk grew on his face as he saw Dongwoon's 'artwork'... Jang Hyunseung was a ravishing beauty. 
He turned his head and looked at his own 'artwork', he patted Kikwang's head, feeling the smooth wig at the same time, laughing. 

"You're not too bad yourself. Kikwang ah, Seung ah, consider this image for our next comeback alright?"

All 5 of them burst out laughing. 

Admist the laughter, they suddenly heard the sound of an alarm ringing and someone stopping it. 
Silence fell almost immediately and the light atmosphere took a turn into one that was laced with tension. 
They eyed each other as they strained their ears to listen to the awaken Yoseob. 
They dared to speak in their normal volume

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter