Fourteen

Rights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tracing Junhyung's cupid's bow gently with his fingers, Yoseob smiled blissfully.


"What?" Junhyung whispered, mouthing the word slowly and trying to not move his lips too much. 
He was enjoying the feel of Yoseob's warmth on him and he didn't want it to be taken away from him so he was extremely cautious.
Cautious to not move too much in case Yoseob's removed his hands from his face, to keep a firm grip around Yoseob's waist to ensure that the younger male's body warmth stayed with him, to maintain his deep gaze into the lovely brown eyes of Yoseob. 

"I've always wanted to do this." Yoseob whispered back softly, his voice low and slightly trembling.
He was enjoying the attention Junhyung was giving him, basking in the love that he was receiving from him and so, he was also very cautious.
Cautious to not speak too loudly in case the magic was broken and he awakes from his dream, to not sound too desperate and scare Junhyung into releasing his hold on his body, to not allow his hands to quiver strongly from the passionate and loving gaze of Junhyung. 

As silence fell between them again, all cautions were released. Because it was clear, that there wasn't a need to have any.
In the wordless conversation they held with their eyes, the message was conveyed to one another so clearly. That the love between them was strong.
Yoseob would not remove his hands from Junhyung's face because he had always dreamed of doing it.
Junhyung would not untangle his hands that lay firmly around Yoseob's waist because he had always wanted to do it. 
Yoseob wasn't the only one who feels like he was in a dream, Junhyung felt so too. 
Junhyung wanted Yoseob to be desperate for him, because he desired the love from Yoseob as much as the other from him. 
They have ran about in circles, sometimes running away from each other, sometimes getting lost along the way but now, they finally are together and from now on, they were going to be on the same path, walking, running, flying, whatever it is, they were doing it together.
And it won't be easy for them to be separated.

After some moments, Junhyung's left hand released it's hold of Yoseob. 
The sudden lack of warmth was immediately felt again as it was wrapped around Yoseob's right hand that was cupping Junhyung's face.
Gently removing Yoseob's hand from his face and placing it on his own waist, Junhyung's left hand travelled to Yoseob's chin and slowly tilted his face upwards.
Lowering his head, Junhyung whispered "For me, I've always wanted do this", before capturing Yoseob's soft, pouty lips with his own, breaking the gaze that they have held as they closed their eyes to allow their sense of touch to fully experience each other's lips.

It was like an explosion of fireworks inside them as they kissed for the first time.
The warmth that engulfed them grew and desires and urges grew too.
Using the tip of his tongue, Junhyung slowly traced the line between Yoseob's upper and lower lip. 
In response, Yoseob's lips parted slightly and he felt Junhyung's tongue entering him, slowly and cautiously.
Like a person who visited someone's home for the first time, Junhyung's tongue slowly explored the moist environment behind Yoseob's lips. 

Then, both their tongues met and danced together, almost as if they were doing a slow dance. 
Soon, when both were familiar and in sync with each other already, desires grew stronger and both tongues began fighting for dominance.
They didn't care who would win though.
They just wanted to fully taste each other, to be able to taste each other more.
Their bodies have molded against each other and their hands were enveloping one another, leaving no gap between both bodies. 
But alas, the magical moment had to be broken.

"Ahem ahem, we see you guys are together now."

Junhyung and Yoseob both opened their eyes, their minds suddenly brought back to reality and they jumped away from each other. 
Turning their heads shyly, they saw all the other members smiling widely and comically at them. 
Junhyung laughed and shook his head at them before he closed the gap between him and Yoseob once more, grabbing him by the waist and pulling him close.

"Yes we are. And I can't be happier." 

Doojoon walked up to the couple and gave them a bear hug. 
"If I knew that all it would take was just some display of jealousy from Seobie for you to finally confess to him, I would have even photoshopped your photos with Min to be even more close and suggestive!" 

Junhyung slapped Doojoon's head, "I would have confessed to him even if he wasn't jealous. You guys were completely unhelpful and even caused his mind to wander and hurt him for no reason at all. Do that again and I'll make sure I'll break all your bones."
 
"with what? You are one of the least fit members remember?" Kikwang mocked him jokingly.

"With my love for him" Junhyung announced proudly while hugging Yoseob tightly.

All the other members gagged at his words while Yoseob smiled widely.
He leaned his head on the crook of Junhyung's neck and inhaled his body scent deeply. 
The waves in his heart was still going strong. But it was no longer because a storm was brewing. 
It was a comfortable current and it was something that he was enjoying. 
It felt like he was lying on a float, being pushed and rocked by the waves like a baby in a cradle. 
He felt safe, he felt happy and most importantly, he felt loved. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

It had b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter