nine

Memories

`Mysterious Person POV

 

Hyo? Sungie? Hyosungie? My Hyosungie?

 

End of POV

 

Anger boiled up inside him and he muttered shortly, "Lee Kikwang... I will get you..."

 

Yoseob POV

 

"Yah Kikwang! Do you know who's 'Sungie'?" I asked the dude while on the way back to the dorms.

 

"Aniyo... Wae? (No... Why?)" He frowned at me.

 

"Ani... (No...) The lift at the broadcasting station broke down just now so I took the stairs and accidentally overheard Girls' Generation's Hyoyeon on the phone. She was talking to someone named Sungie and mentioned you. She seemed kind of flustered so I was just wondering if you knew..." I hurriedly explained myself.

 

I actually knew about Hyosung’s and Kikwang’s past since I was part of it. It’s just that they both didn’t know.

 

--flashback--

 

Hyosung and Kikwang were walking towards Hyosung’s locker as I stared at them. Their hands are clasped together and both are talking to each other with wide smiles that reached from ear to ear. I guess they are really happy. I sighed, as I walked to class. I could only watch over them from a distance.

 

--end of flashback--

 

Kikwang and I are cousins. However, we are only related by ties. Well, you see… my parents died in an accident and I got separated from my older sister. I went to an orphanage and my grandparents took responsibility for her. She was only 5 then, she didn’t know what was happening either -- just a lost child longing for her mother’s warm embrace and waiting to dance on her father’s toes. Both of us were scared but at least we were safe. My foster parents are related to Kikwang’s parents so by right we are cousins. But he forgot after he suffer the plane crash and in the end, his parents had no intention of telling him of my existence in the family.

 

I miss Noona (older sister) but I’m afraid to acknowledge her as my sister. Sorry Sungie…