three

Memories

a/n from old account: This is the first time I'm writing Kikwang's point-of-view and I'm not sure what you'd expect but I hope you will enjoy cause I put a lot of effort into writing this chapter. And since it's a first, and as promised, I dedicate this chapter to ichiru because she is really nice to me! (I hope you see this hehe ^^)

 

Kikwang POV

 

 

Today was going to be the first time I was going on Oh! My School, the show that Yoseob was a regular on.

 

--flashback--

 

When manager-hyung told me that I was invited on that show, "Yoseob-ah, you are going down!" I laughed evilly and pointed at at Yoseob. Of course, it was meant as a joke -- that's how Beast plays anyway. But truthfully, I think he was afraid that I would become a regular and even worse, replace him. Well, typical Yoseob is typical Yoseob.

 

--end of flashback--

 

I was welcomed, with open arms, by the main cast when I entered the studio. They had huge smiles on their faces and kept clapping in delight. I could see that they were really nice people and envied that Yoseob was constantly surrounded with such people.

 

During the introduction, Kyunglim noona asked me to dance to our song, 'I like you the best' to Shinyoung noona. I did and subsequently even added a hug at the end.

 

--flashback--

 

I back hugged her and snuggled into her shoulder. She turned around and smiled at me. My arms tightened around her waist and her smile faded.

 

I looked at her confused but then realized she was scrolling through my Facebook page and she saw a picture of me and another girl and my arm was around her waist.

 

"What's this?" She asked angrily.

 

I waved my hands desperately trying so signal that it wasn't as it seemed but before I had a chance to even open my mouth, "I'm your girlfriend! You're not supposed to touch other girls other than me! Kwang-ah are you stupid or are you cheating?"

 

I chuckled and scrolled down to the caption:

My handsome cousin -- Lee Kikwang. Yah! Take care of Haelmoni when I'm gone okay? I'll miss Korea and all my friends and family here )':

 

"But you still can't touch other girls..." She pouted at me. I nodded and pulled her into a tight hug, making her smile as she rested her head against my shoulder.

 

--end of flashback--

 

What was that? Who is that girl? I actually promised her something like this?

 

Suddenly, "Is there anyone that makes your heart beat fast? Is there a girl that makes you want to work hard today?" Kyunglim noona asked me.

 

"There is!"

 

Min raised her hand and all eyes her. "We talked on the phone." Well, it was an undeniable fact that we did talk but it was just a small crush that faded away quickly.

 

"It was Min. WAS Min. But these days, Jun Hyosung-ssi." I confessed.

 

"I loved 'Shy Boy'! It was like an arrow in my heart!" I blurted out.

 

I was shocked by my own words. I usually don't do things like this.