five

Memories

Update dedicated to MyungZyKiSungMinYul because of her kind heart to comment on my wall.


 

Kikwang POV

 

My headache was getting worse after another thought popped into my head.

 

--flashback--

 

The girl was poking me around my stomach area while we were waiting for our food order to arrive.

 

Wae? Stop poking me

 

"Wae? Your abs are nice to poke," She continued poking and eye-smiled plus gummy smiled at me.

 

She lifted up my shirt to get a peek but I immediately pulled it back down.

 

Don't! There are other girls around here!

 

"Waeyo?"

 

My abs...

 

"Hmm Mhmm.."

 

Are only for you to see

 

I chuckled as I watched her cheeks get red and as she slapped me playfully.

 

--end of flashback--

 

ARGHHHH SO FRUSTRATING!! (A/N: That’s actually how I’m feeling as I write this chapter. I’ve been stuck here for God know how long and I seriously don’t know how continue. WHY DO I FEEL LIKE GIVING UP?)

 

Director: Cut! Let’s take a break everyone. Kikwang, you look a little pale… Take a rest now especially if you’re not feeling well and we’ll resume in 30 minutes.

 

I grasped my head as I felt a throbbing sensation and staggered to a bench outside the studio.

 

“Hey buddy, you alright?” Yoseob passed me a bottle of water and patted my shoulder.

 

“No, I am not alright. My head hurts and I’ve keep having weird thoughts during filming. Did anything happen to me or what? AAHHH my head…”

 

“Dude, I’ll go get some painkillers for your headache. Wait here.”

 

I watched as Yoseob left -- thanks buddy, I don’t know how I’d live without you.

 

I squeezed my eyes shut in agony for a few moments and when I opened them, I saw a pair of feet. A girl’s feet to be exact.

 

I look up and gazed at her face -- her beautiful face. Standing right there was Jun Hyosung -- Secret’s leader Jun Hyosung.

 

At that very moment, my headache disappeared. Oh my gosh, is this like the power of a goddess because I think a miracle just happened.

 

“Yoseob asked me to pass these to you,” Her beautiful lip spoke forth that melodious voice. (A/N: I think I overdid this part but I am so tired that I CAN’T EVEN…)

 

‘Thanks.” I accepted her painkillers even though my head didn’t hurt anymore.

 

JUST THEN…

 

--flashback--

 

Hyo, get me some painkillers. I have a headache…

 

“Sure,” she chirped, walking into the kitchen.

 

I lay on the sofa, unable to move due to the excruciating pain in my head.

 

I stared at the kitchen door as she stepped out. The smile on her face was so beautiful and she skipped happily towards me.

 

Suddenly, my headache disappeared. Like hey, it’s gone.

 

“Here you go!”

 

Thanks. That was sweet of you.

 

She giggle cutely as that statement but I could only stare blankly at the medicine.

 

“Aren’t you gonna eat them?”

 

……….

 

--end of flashback--

 

“Aren’t you gonna eat them?” Hyosung looked at me questioningly.

 

I gaped at her with my mouth slightly opened, not knowing how to react.