six

Memories

Hi I'm back again with this new chapter which is finally back to Hyosung's POV! (yay or nay?) Hope you enjoy!

 

Hyosung POV

 

I felt my heart skip a beat as I looked into his eyes, his blank stare. I could no longer figure out what he was thinking about, never again like before.

 

--flashback--

 

"Hyosung-ah, hand over the painkillers in the first-aid box," Yoseob yelled across the room.

 

My eyes bulged. Yoseob never takes painkillers unless forced to by his manager or doctors. Who is that for? Perhaps Soyeon unnie? No, Soyeon unnie wouldn't tell only Yoseob -- she'd tell and complain to everyone if she had a headache so bad that she had to take painkillers.

 

Just as I was going over to pass the painkillers to Yoseob, "Yoseob-ah. Come here for a moment!" Beast's manager geustured to him and pointed to his tablet.

 

"Hyosung-ah, help me pass the painkillers to Kikwang. He's in the hallway!" He instructed me while running off to see his manager.

 

I was stunned but I didn't have a choice so... "Arasso, I will!"

 

Ugh, facing him during filming was bad enough. Now I have to pass him pills? Sigh..

 

I jogged out to the corridor and glanced at the side. I then spotted a crouched figure at one of the benches and walked toward him.

 

Kikwang was in a bent-over position and clasped his hands together, eyes shut. My eyes softened at his vulnerable look and just stood in front of him with a slight smile on my face.

 

Not long after, he awoke from his rest and glanced up at me.

 

"Yoseob asked me to pass these to you."

 

I unconsciously held my breath, awaiting his reply.