one

Memories

Hyosung POV

 

--flashback--

 

"Hyosung-ah! You've been scheduled to attend Oh! My School programme as a regular member. The PDs said you did well in the episode which you appeared in as a guest so they've decided to put you into the main cast," My manager told me while scrolling through the iPad full of our group's schedules.

 

"Whaaaa! Thanks unnie!" I was really excited and started jumping around on the dorm's sofa and around the living room.

 

--end of flashback--

 

Flipping through the pages of my old scrapbook is like flipping through precious memories. I've been filming Oh! My School for quite some time now along with Soyeon unnie and Yoseob. In every episode, the crew invites different guests but somehow hardly any of them stay as regulars. I suppose I was sort of different from the rest. So far in the show, I've been called "Gummy Bear", "Docummentary Hyosung" etc.

 

In a previous episode, he came as an invited guest. I felt sort of sorry for Yoseob as Kyunglim unnie and Shinyoung unnie kept comparing both Beast members' capability and skills but then again, my eyes were on him -- only him.

 

 

Still Hyosung POV

 

I first saw him when he slid down the slide (you might have to watch the episode to know what I'm talking about) and my heart skipped a beat. Fortunately, I wasn't sitting next to him so at least I could control myself a little. However during the introductions, Kyunglim unnie asked him, "Is there anyone that makes your heart beat fast? Is there a girl that makes you want to work hard today?"

 

"There is!"

 

Even though the chance that he was referring to me was really slim, I still hung onto that string of hope. Min raised her hand, saying it was her because they used to talk on the phone. I was sure it was Min after hearing many stories from everyone and testimonies of Min herself.

 

But...

 

"It was Min. WAS Min. But these days, Jun Hyosung-ssi."

 

I was shocked and happy and speechless but of course, I wouldn't and couldn't show it. Was it that he finally remembered me?

 

"I loved 'Shy Boy'! It was like an arrow in my heart!"

 

"Thank you." I clapped my hands in victory, stood up and bowed toward him and sat back down again. I showed my gummy smile to everyone.

 

So it was all because of 'Shy Boy'... So he didn't remember... Ahh, how close! If only...

 

Our first segment after introductions is always Kim Shinyoung's Youngest Writers Talk. The same funny dramatic music played as we shrugged our shoulders sillily to the music while laughing. This segment was about one or a few students that were in our midst. Today, we were supposed to read the descriptions then guess who it was.

Shinyoung unnie opened the first description:

 

Knows where to stand to get attention

 

Eyy.. What kind of hint is that? Shinyoung unnie revealed the second description:

 

An idol who finds it easy to act cute.

 

Both he and Yoseob insisted it was them. "Isn't it me?" "No! It's me!"

 

"Kikwang is good at acting cute," I blurted out, trying to defend him from Yoseob's criticism attacks. And almost immediately after I said that, I mentally smacked myself. *italic* Yah, Jun Hyosung, don't get yourself into unnecessary trouble so shut up.

Shinyoung: Kikwang and Yoseob compare! Kikwang first.

Kikwang: Ah..

Everyone goes crazy because he is just so cute!

Suddenly, those memories flooded into my mind, one by one, as I reminisced those day -- those days when he was still by my side.

 

--flashback-- 

 

(this is the same incident where Kikwang returns to Jellado for a month because of some family matter as written in the first story)

 

As we entered the airport, I held his hand and glanced at him. He gave me a sad smile.

 

I'll be gone for a while... 

 

"I know... I'll miss you..."

 

Me too.

 

Our fingers entwined as we held hands while walking to the departure gate after checking in his luggage. 

 

"Can you not go?" I pouted. Though I knew what the answer would be, I still naively hoped. 

 

Sorry but I have to...

 

"Arraso... But remember me when you get there and you have to call me frequently, okay?" I swung his hands back and forth.

 

The nearer we got to the departure hall, the more anxious and worried I got. 

 

"If you meet any of your childhood sweethearts or teenage lover, you can't reunite with them cuz you have me! Understand?" I joked -- or "joked". Truthfully, I was afraid that he would abandon me. 

 

Of course I won't! I have you now!

 

"I will cry if you don't love me! Hoo... Hoo..." I desperately did aegyo.

 

Don't cry! And he did a wiping-his-face action

 

"Aww.. My boyfriend is so cute!"

 

He blushed and pulled me into a hug just as the announcement to board the plane was made.

 

My girlfriend is so cute too! I'm going now! When I return, you must show me your cute side again. Arraso?

 

I just smiled and waved as I watched his figure get smaller and smaller as he retreated into the departure area.

 

--end of flashback--

 

Just then, Shinyoung unnie wanted the girls to do aegyo -- to find proof of who was the idol they were referring to.

 

Shinyoung: Hyosung-ah, try it once.

Me: I'm really bad at acting cute! Seriously!

Kyunglim: Just think of Kikwang and do it!

 

Unnie, you want me to think of him and do this? It hurts... 

 

What ever it was, I decided to once again test his memory and did the same aegyo as I did at the airport.

 

"I will cry if you don't love me! Hoo... Hoo..."

 

"Don't cry!" He did that same wiping-his-face action.

 

Oh my gosh! He remembers? 

 

 

 

a/n: 0: