two

Memories

Hyosung POV

 

I clapped my hands in delight at that thought.

 

"Yah! Are you washing your face?" Yoseob cried out and everyone burst out laughing.

 

Shinyoung unnie revealed the final description:

Looks good when doing push-ups in a sleeveless shirt.

 

Subsequently, she revealed the person -- Lee Kikwang.

 

--flashback--

 

I smiled while re-reading the text from him

 

Hyo-ah, meet me at the school gate after class. I wanna bring you to somewhere.

 

When I reached the school gate, he wasn't in sight. "Maybe his teacher released the class late today?"

 

Just then, I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist. I yelped in worry as I whipped my head to see who it was.

 

"Yah! You almost gave me a heart attack," I hit him on the chest in anger and relief.

 

But don't you like surprises? Isn't this a surprise?

 

"I like surprises, but not those kind that would scare the crap out of me! Don't do it again, okay?"

 

Arraso... Mianhe...

 

He bowed his head low and pouted at me with sad eyes.

 

I burst at laughing at his pitiful look and grabbed his hand and pulled him out if the school.

 

"So can you take me where you're taking me now?"

 

He chuckled and put a helmet on me. We got onto his mortocycle and drove to the surprise place.

 

I put arms around his waist and rested my head on his warm back as we sped past the world and then, I felt as if only the two of us were in the world. And it was a blissful feeling.

 

--end of flashback--

 

Shinyoung: Are you wearing a sleeveless shirt now?

Him: Me?

Soyeon: Seems like it though...

 

He wasn't wearing sleeveless shirt but he did roll up his sleeves and did the push-ups.

 

They were perfect. P-E-R-F-E-C-T. Like even with clapping, it looked absolutely effortless.

 

--continuation of flashback--

 

This is one of my favourite places.

 

"Ahhh... So that's where my rock-hard boyfriend originated from..." I joked.

 

I gazed at him in awe. I never knew a mute guy would work out so seriously like him.

 

"Show me some impressive stuff then!"

 

Eyy... No no no...

 

"Please?" I gave him my puppy-eyed look.

 

Arraso...

 

--end of flashback--

 

I guess his form is still as good as ever.

 

Shinyoung unnie also asked Yoseob to demonstrate push-ups but he looked sort of strained. But it was funny and he caused lots of laughter.

 

Shinyoung: Last week, we did an ab parade (A/N: I think it's about showing abs but this was totally according to the subs so it might not make sense .__.)

 

This week, Yoseob was going to reveal abs. Soyeon unnie stood at the front of the row to get a better view -- and earned laughs from Min and Simon D. The reaction for Kikwang's abs was greater than the reaction for Yoseob's but I could help but feel...

 

--continuation of flashback--

 

After we left the gym, we went to eat at a nearby place which sold Japanese food. While waiting for the sushi to come, I kept poking his stomach area.

 

Wae? Stop poking me

 

"Wae? Your abs are nice to poke," I continued poking and eye-smiled plus gummy smiled at him.

 

I lifted up his shirt to get a peek but he immediately pulled it back down.

 

Andwae! There are other girls around here!

 

"Waeyo?"

 

My abs...

 

"Hmm Mhmm.."

 

Are only for you to see (A/N: ERMAGHERD I totally cringed while writing this.. It's so cheesy *_* )

 

Kyaa! Arraso... I wrote on his sketchbook in reply to his cheesy line.

 

--end of flashback--

 

Hmph... I guess he really didn't remember what he said to me before.