four

Memories

Kikwang POV

 

During Shinyoung noona's Young Writers Talk, I knew right away that the person in question was me but of course, I had to act oblivious.

 

Hint 1:

Knows where to stand to get attention

 

Hint 2:

Idol who finds acting cute easy

 

"Ahh.. It's me!" I made a "wild guess".

"Isn't it me?" Yoseob counter-attacked.

So then, we sort of caused an aegyo battle.

 

I did something that was sort of mild. I mean like simple, no words and just small actions.

 

I guess everyone liked it since they reacted well to it by squealing, clapping and smiling.

 

Yoseob's attack was really desperate since he didn't want to lose. I mean, it was cute and well-liked too but typical Yoseob is typical Yoseob -- he never likes to lose.

 

The MCs also got some girls to do aegyo. Minzy's aegyo was seriously a killer -- really cute, just like herself and her personality.

 

Just then, Kyunglim noona asked Hyosung to act cute. I clasped my hands in expectation, ready to see her cute side again.

 

"But I really can't act cute."

 

"Just think of Kikwang and do it!"

 

Ne? You want her to think about me and do it? My cheeks heated up and burned and I stared at Hyosung, wondering how she'd react.

 

"If you don't love me, I'll cry... Hoo.. Hoo.."

 

"Don't cry..." I did a face-wiping action. And almost immediately after...

 

--flashback--

 

(this is the same incident where Kikwang returns to Jellado for a month because of some family matter as written in the first story)

 

As we entered the airport, I held her hand tightly.

 

I'll be gone for a while... 

 

"I know... I'll miss you..."

 

Me too.

 

Our fingers entwined while walking to the departure gate after checking in my luggage. 

 

"Can you not go?" She pouted. As much as I didn't want to leave her, I had to.

 

Sorry but I have to...

 

"Arraso... But remember me when you get there and you have to call me frequently, okay?" She swung my hands back and forth.

 

Probably unknown to her, I was going to miss this. The way she held my hands and swung them back and forth. How was I going to be able to live without it for one month?

 

"If you meet any of your childhood sweethearts or teenage lover, you can't reunite with them cuz you have me! Understand?"

 

Of course I won't! I have you now!

 

"I will cry if you don't love me! Hoo... Hoo..." She did aegyo and I immediately melted.

 

Why are you doing this to me? It's hurts to think that I'm going to leave you right now and only come back after thirty days. I thought to myself

 

Don't cry! And I did a wiping-his-face action.

 

"Aww.. My boyfriend is so cute!"

 

I felt my cheeks heat up and I pulled her into a hug just as the announcement to board the plane was made.

 

My girlfriend is so cute too! I'm going now! When I return, you must show me your cute side again. Arraso?

 

She just smiled and waved as she watched my figure get smaller and smaller as I retreated into the departure area.

 

--end of flashback--

 

Aigoo, why am I having weird thoughts today? Who on earth is that girl? Why do I constantly see blurry images of whatever that might have happened before? Why isn't it clear? What is it that happened that I don't have any recollection of?

 

Why did Hyosung do the same action as the girl in my thoughts? Does she know anything?

 

I quickly shrugged off the thought just as it developed in my mind. Lee Kikwang, you're filming now! Keep focused, you have to maintain your image.

 

Hint 3:

Looks good when doing push-ups in a sleeveless shirt.

 

The name was then revealed: Lee Kikwang.

 

Most of the people were curious to see proof about the push-ups in a sleeveless shirt. At the rate of requesting they were going at, I couldn't possibly reject them so with the help of Yoseob and Tony hyung, I took off my jacket and rolled up my sleeves.

 

Now is not the time to think about weird things. Now focus because all the attention is on you now. I told myself and took a deep breath while going towards the centre to do the push-ups.

 

I did a demonstration of push-ups with one leg up and in addition, clapping. However, that, truthfully, was all I could do.

 

I didn't exactly have enough strength for push-ups using one hand even though occasionally when I was lucky, I could do 1 or 11/2. However, I thought if I failed a push-up using one hand, I would loosen up the tense atmosphere as it would have been funny.

 

And I did exactly did that.

 

The studio erupted in laughter when I collapsed onto the floor. I laughed and returned to my seat as Yoseob started his strained demonstration which also made everyone burst into laughter.

 

Shinyoung: Last week, we did an ab parade.

 

And this week as well, Yoseob and I was supposed to show off our abs.

 

I confidently lifted up my shirt and show my chocolate abs and everyone had a big reaction but suddenly another thought popped into my head and my head felt heavy, in pain.