THE MEETING IS SOMETHING

UNENDING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Minseok woke up at 4 am when his phone rang. He placed the phone on the night stand right beside the desk clock. “Who is it?” He mumbled as he squinted his eyes to saw the caller ID. “Oh, mom?” Minseok greeted his mother with his sleepy voice once he tapped the screen.

 

“Minseok-ah? Jongdae said to mom that you will leave to business trip for three days, is that right?” His mother asked softly as he opened his eyes slowly, turning his head to the little figure in his embrace. Joon was slowly stopped crying and let his father hugged him until he felt asleep. “Ne, mom. I’ll go get ready and packed some Joon’s clothes. Will it be alright if Joon stayed in your house until the business trip end?”

 

He heard his mum hummed in response. “Sure thing. Eomma will asked the maid to prepare the room for Joon.”

 

“Thanks, mom and I’m sorry, this is just happen in sudden. Jongdae got my nerve, ugh…”

 

“Don’t blame him, Minseok-ah. I know he already have a lot of works. He stayed for his work until 3 am. He also skipped his dinner tonight. I’m worried, Jongdae got skinnier this day.” His mother said softly which made Minseok felt a bit guilty.

 

“Okay~ Eomma shouldn’t say this all to me. It made me worst that I didn’t know my brother’s condition.”

 

His mother chuckled slowly. “Okay okay. Now, go get ready before Joon wake up.”

 

“Okey, mom. Bye.”

 

Minseok ended the call and gripped his phone looking at his son which sleep soundly beside him. He slowly moved apart and tucked the blanket on Joon. He left the room to prepare the breakfast then packing some clothes for Joon.

 

He went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. He decided to make an omelet with cheese, Joon’s favorite, and coffee for him self. Minseok made the omelet bigger than the usual because he also skipped his dinner tonight, just like Jongdae. He started chopping the ingredients he need and pouring some milk in Joon’s glass.

 

“I need to go grocery once I’m back.” He mumbled while starring at his fridge which almost empty.

 

Minseok’s house didn’t have a permanent maid because most of the time the house was empty, Joon was schooling while Minseok working. Minseok’s mother suggested that one of the maid in her house could come every days to clean the house. The maid will come right before Minseok go to work and the maid will leave after lunch time. She will cooked for lunch and dinner then placed them on the fridge. Minseok always heated it again before having dinner with Joon.

 

He washed the kitchen utensils in the sink after placing their breakfast today. Joon didn’t wake up yet so he decided to quickly pack his clothes and prepare him self. At 6, Minseok heard Joon’s voice looking for him. “Appa’s here, Joon.” Minseok called as he buttoned his clean baby blue shirt which fitted perfectly in his toned body.

 

“Go wash up then have a breakfast, Joon.” He said as Joon came to him while rubbing his eyes, he still sleepy.

 

Joon stood up beside his legs still rubbing his eyes with his knuckles and it made Minseok chuckled. He lowered his body to his level and patted the son’s head. “Joon? Wash up.” He said again and it made Joon looked up to his father. “Appa won’t come to my school.” He mumbled then Minseok sighed.

 

“Joon, Appa is sorry for not coming to your school today because the job is important. Appa will make it up to you once the works over. We will go to amusement park, ne?”

 

Joon’s eyes always lit up after hearing the word amusement park, but this time he just stay still giving no response to his father. He then turned his body away and walked to his own room to wash up, since he could wash up by him self, while mumbling. “I want Eomma…”

 

KIM MINSEOK – KIM MINSEOK – KIM MINSEOK

 

“Bye, Joon.”

 

Minseok waved his hand to gave his son a goodbye but the little Joon didn’t buy it. He still feel disappointed to the fact that his father couldn’t come to watch his performance. Joon buried his face on his grandfather’s neck.

 

“Just go. He will be okay, soon.” Minseok’s mother encouraged him as she waved her hand to her sons. Jongdae will sent his brother to the airport this morning and they need to go to the office for a while before the flight.

 

“We leave, mom, dad. Bye.” Jongdae chimed before he went to the driver’s seat.

 

They arrived in their office and rushed to Jongdae’s room. He explained to Minseok a bit just to remind him because he already explained the whole meeting which will held this evening in Okinawa, Japan. Jongdae said that the company he will be meet are the best two clothing company in Okinawa. Since Jongdae already made his research towards the company, he informed Minseok that this small company have great design in clothes. It didn’t matter if the company is small and didn’t well known in Korea yet but Jongdae encouraged his brother to win the deal because it’ll make a great benefit for all parties.

 

“Okay. So, which one is the best?” Minseok asked as Jongdae drove the car to the airport. “JH one is the best. You need to make a good deal with the other one but make a great deal to JH, hyung. I’ll paid what you need in the third day, my treat.” Jongdae grinned but Minseok just rolled his eyes and sigh.

 

“Joon still mad at me. You know, I already said that I’ll come to watch his performance but then you came with the business trip.”

 

Jongdae bit his lower lips. In fact, he felt guilty towards his brother and his nephew, Kim Joon, He didn’t know about the Art Festival and Joon’s performance. Jongdae will just pushed the business trip to Joonmyeon but Minseok already said he will come. Jongdae also

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter