“Hhrd! Hrrd!”  

UNENDING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Eomma, I have some works to handle carefully so I decided to stay in my apartment for a week.” Minseok spoke when they ate breakfast together with the baby boy, Kim Joon. The grandfather was off to Daegu for business meeting yesterday so he can’t join them.

 

“You won’t visit him sometimes?” Mother asked as she sipped her warm tea and looked at her grandson who ate the soup happily. “I will. Don’t worry.” Minseok smiled as he patted the baby’s head. They finished the breakfast then the maid cleaned the table.

 

Joon’s already on his father’s embrace while holding his bottle. The baby likes warm tea and the pediatrician said it’s alright to give him warm tea but he can’t forget his milk. “You like it?” Minseok asked when Joon the bottle , enjoying the tea. “Now you didn’t answered me, Kim Joon.” The father pouted as the baby looked at him. Joon’s wondered what happened to his father. LOL

 

The father playfully took away the bottle as he heard a whine from his son. “You want it?”He said as he placed Joon to sat beside him. He waved the bottle in front of him. The baby whined once more and tried to grab the bottle from the father. “Try to get it, baby~” Father’s such a tease! Joon mumbling in his head.

 

“Appa…Appa.” Joon whined but Minseok still waving the bottle playfully while grinning. Baby Joon’s mad! To the father’s surprised, Joon tried to stood up but he wiggling while searching his balance. “Ohoo! Way to go, boy.” And baby Joon started walking toward his bottle.

 

“Appaaa!” Joon squealed as his tiny hand finally reached the bottle then he fell to his father’s lap. “Waah! My baby can walk! Appa was surprised. We should celebrate this, Joon. What about boys night out?” And the writer dumbfounded.

 

Minseok got a call from the office said that the interview will be start in 30 minutes. He get ready and fixed his suit then carried his son to the grandmother in the garden. “Eomma, I have to go now.” He said as he placed Joon on the baby chair. “Appa will go to work.” He talked to his son then the baby put down his bottle and leaned closer to kiss Minseok’s cheek.

 

“Aigoo, my baby is so sweet.” Minseok said as he kissed Joon’s cheeks back then went to hug his mother. He bid them a goodbye then drove off to his office. His brother, Joonmyeon was handle the branch company while Jongdae stayed in Seoul, main company with him. The three work together to build the company as they agreed to lessen his father’s work. They also agreed that next year, Mr. Kim need to retire and let the sons took care the company.

 

“Good Morning, sir.”

 

Minseok nodded as he passed the workers on the information desk. The workers, girls, starring at their boss’s back and started squealing like fan girls when Minseok turned to the right and he left their sight. “Omo. Sajangnim is so handsome.”First girl mumbled.

“Definitely, so hot. Look at those back.”Second girl screamed softly.

“Wuaa, his eyes and those bangs. Omo, I’m dying. I swear that Kim Sajangnim is the most handsome guy in this world. No one can beat him. Ever.”Third girl stated.

“Did you girls ever saw him smile?”

“Ajik… waeyo?”

“His secretary said that he was soooo cute. Kyaaa.”

 

“Ehem. Excuse me?” A voice stopped the three fan girls to continue squealing. “Lee Donghae imnida. I’m from SM Entertainment. I have an appointment with Kim Minseok this morning.” Then smiled.

 

“N-ne?” Girl one blinked.

 

“Oh?” Girl two widen her eyes.

 

“Wait a minute. I’ll call the secretary first.” Girl three still on her healthy minded and she pushed phone button to call Mirae. She talked for a while with the secretary then hung up. She looked up to the guest as she spoke. “Kim Minseok sajangnim is on his room. Fifth floor, the right side.”

 

Lee Donghae nodded and said, “Thank you, Miss…” He squinted his eyes to the girl and she immediately aware that the man asking her name. “Lim Hyerin imnida.” She said as she bowed slightly.

 

“Thank you, Miss Lim Hyerin.” He smiled to the three girls then nudged his friend who stood behind him to follow.

 

Little did Hyerin knew that her two friends was busy to admire Lee Donghae’s friend while she called Mirae. She blinked as Lee Donghae turned to the right and mumbling, “Lee Donghae-ssi is the most handsome guy in this world. No one can beat him. Ever.”

 

“Who is he? Lee Donghae’s friend. What is his name? He didn’t mentioned his name?”

“I’ll call Mirae to get his name. Omo. He is so handsome.”

 

Not too far from the information desk there was the senior security who watched the girls silently as he shook his head. He said in his mind, ‘How could Kim Jongdae sajangnim hired them’.

 

KIM JONGDAE – KIM JONGDAE – KIM JONGDAE

 

The interview already started and Minseok couldn’t check it time to time because he needed to meet Lee Donghae from SM Entertainment so Jongdae asked him to meet his guest and he will handle the interview him self.

 

“Lee Donghae-ssi. Please come in.” Minseok smiled widely as they shook hands together.

 

“Thank you. Kyuhyun called me several days ago and he said you need a model as your new ambassador?” Donghae asked as Minseok nodded. “Ne. Matseumnida. Our current ambassador planned to study abroad so we need a replacement as soon as possible.”

 

“Introduced your self.” Donghae asked the guy who stood beside him. He stepped forward then bowed. “Annyeonghaseyo. Oh Sehun imnida. I was hired as your company’s new ambassador. Nice to meet you, Kim Sajangnim.”

 

“Ne, annyenghaseyo. Kim Minseok imnida. Nice to meet you too, Oh Sehun-ssi.” Minseok bowed back and smiled.

 

“Sehun is enough, sajangnim.” He grinned. Lee Donghae looked up because Sehun was way higher than him and Minseok. “Eii, this kid. You haven’t work once but you already made him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter