Open Recruitment

UNENDING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mmaahmm…”

 

“Mm? You want to say something, baby?” The baby giggled when his father kissed his chest playfully. “Mmmhmm aaa mmm.” The baby mumbling looking at his father. Minseok laughed when his baby rubbed his own face then giggle.

 

“Appa don’t know what are you talking about, baby. Is Halmonie understand what you said?” Minseok asked as the baby playfully kicked Minseok’s chest. “Oh? Your kick is good, boy. You want to play football with Appa?” Minseok asked and the baby giggling more. “Later, baby. You must learn to walk and run then I’ll teach you football, okay?”

 

“ppaa~”

 

“What? You called me Appa? Said it again?Appa… Aa..ppa.. Appa.”

 

“Aaaaa~”

 

“Appa~… Say it Joon.”

 

“paaa…”

 

“Aigoo, you can’t separate the word. Say it fully. Like this, Appa…” Minseok tried again but the baby just stared at him then had his crying face. “What now? You hungry?” He examined the baby’s face and now he cried. Minseok’s smell something bad on baby’s diapers and he knew it now why the baby’s crying. “Oh great. I need to clean you first. Come one baby boy.” Minseok stood up as he carried the baby in his arm. He went to pick the clean clothes first and went to the bathroom.

 

Baby Joon is ten month old now, he’s able to sit and crawling and some time he tried hard to stand on his own foot. Due to his foot’s strength, he wasn’t able to stand up yet so he always fell on his every time he tried to stand up. Minseok always laughed when his son fell on his then the baby followed the father to laugh even he didn’t understand that his father laughed at him self.

 

Joon always played with his father everyday after Minseok finished his work in the office. Every Sunday he will brought Joon to the park or somewhere outdoor. Minseok’s parents will always accompany him brought the meals and they will have a small picnic there.

 

“It’s done now. What are you going to do after this?” Minseok asked to Joon once he placed him back in the middle of the bed. Joon looked around and stopped at his father then brought his small hand to his mouth started to chew them. “Ya! Ya! Are you hungry?? Just said mogo, no need to eat your hands, boy. Like this, mo…go…” Minseok taught his son to spell the word but the baby just rounded his mouth without sound. Minseok tried to teach him again but what he heard just, ‘ho…ho…ho…’ and in the end Joon chew his hand again.

 

The young father ruffled his own hair, sighing as hung his head. The baby looked it then imitated what his father doing, hung his head low. “ppaa.” Joon called his father still in his position. Minseok looked up and chuckled when he saw his son position as he called the father. “Aigoo…” Minseok reached Joon’s body and lifted him in his arm. “My baby is sooo cute and handsome, come on. Let’s eat~ you want to eat outside?”

 

Minseok reached the car key and the wallet on his night stand. He decided to have a date with Joon outside and  will have a lunch together. Jongdae already went out with his friends while Minseok’s parent went to visit some friends so the two apparently left alone at home so it’s okay if they went out, too. Minseok placed Joon on the baby seat beside driver’s seat before he the engine. The baby’s supplier already placed safely on the back seat.

 

He choose his favorite restaurant near his office to have lunch. The waiter helped him opened the door since he choose to carry the baby in his arm. “Could I get baby chair for him?” Minseok asked the waiter as he pointed at Joon who placed his chin on Minseok’s shoulder roaming his eyes in the restaurant. There’re lots of people ate because it’s lunch time ad Joon just starred in awe. “What? There’re many people here, right?” Minseok chuckled while the baby just looked around without replying.

 

“Steak and berry squash for me. Make it well done. And for the baby… pumpkin soup and tomato spaghetti.” The waiter wrote down Minseok’s order. “Would you like to try garlic bread, too, Sir?” He asked politely. Minseok starred at his son who played with the straw, thinking. “Hm… That would be good.” The waiter smiled as he wrote down the last order in his note. The waiter excused him self after taking the menu.

 

“Mo…ho…”

 

“Anya… it’s mogo not moho. Like this Mo…go…”

 

“Mo… ho…” The baby giggled and clapping his hand. He thought he spelled the word correctly and he got excited. “You aren’t correct, Joon. How can you clapped your hand like that.” Minseok flipped his bangs tiredly as he looked at his son. That’s when the waiter came with the drinks, garlic bread and pumpkin soup.

 

“Moho…moho…” Joon said and jumped his excitedly when he saw food coming in front of him.

 

“Okay, kid. You improved well but I prefer ‘mogo’ than ‘moho’. Now, eat the bread first then the soup.” Minseok placed the small bowl in front of the baby along with the small spoon he brought. He already taught Joon how to eat by him self that he gave the spoon to him. Joon was familiar with those small utensil so he calmly received the spoon from his father. “It taste better if you eat the soup along with the bread.” As if the baby understood what the father said, Joon grabbed the bread with his left hand and stuffed it on his tiny mouth.

 

Minseok laughed when he saw Joon struggled with the bread. The size was big for baby and it needed to cut into tiny pieces. “What are you thinking, huh? Do you understand that this think called bread?” Minseok clicked his tongue as he stole the bread from Joon’s grip. The baby just stared at his father who tore the bread into smaller pieces so he’s able to eat them. Minutes later their food came completely and they enjoy the lunch with Joon’s cute and fool behavior.

 

KIM JOON – KIM JOON – KIM JOON

Time’s flew

 

“Happy Birthday, Kim Joon. Aigoo, my nephew is one year old now. Grow fast and be handsome. Okay, boy?” The baby boy giggled when Jongdae ruffled his hair and gave him a box. “Sonmul.” Jongdae said and the boy took it from the uncle.

 

“Kim Joon. Jongdae samchon gave you a gift. What to say?” The father asked then the kid spoke “Kyou~~” Minseok rolled his eyes as the boy walked to his others gift in the middle of the room. “Haish. He always spoke incomplete.” Jongdae looked to the kid then to his brother. “Gwenchanna, hyung. I still understand he want to say thank you. Arasso. Arasso. Let’s eat now I’m hungy.”

 

“Eung? Where’s Hayoung’s parent?” Minseok asked when they reached the table which filled with food right now. Joon was now playing with the nanny as he already opened some gifts and he found, most of it, toys. “Noona’s parent? They went to the backyard with ours. Elders’ time. Leave them, hyung. We should accompany Joon more.” Jongdae munched his garlic bread as he stared at his brother. “Ah matta. Joonmyeon hyung said that he will coming late.” Minseok sipped his drink. He didn’t hungry so he just follow Jongdae to grab some drink. “Geurae. There must be something happen in his work. You should help him more from now on, Ya Kim Jongdae!” Minseok scolded his brother which made Jongdae stopped chewing and starred at his brother.

 

“Ah hyung… I’m eating now. Scold me later, eo?”

 

“Hh, jinjja.” Minseok laughed when Jongdae blinked his eyes cutely. He finished his drink and asked to walk closer to the baby boy. “Joon? What is that?” He asked as he sat behind his son. “Appa!” Joon twisted his body then sat on Minseok’s lap. Joon was holding a new robot toy, Lee haraboji’s gift.

 

“Ciat ciaat hyaa!”

 

The older guys laughed as the baby kept playing with his new robot. “Mm. Appa hopes that Kim Joon will be a strong guy wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter