March 2

UNENDING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

author note : this is MInseok's past life let's get flashback ^^

 

March 2, 2007. It’s Joon’s second day in this world. Minseok’s wife gave his son’s birth normally. The baby sleeping soundly in baby’s room at the hospital. The father stood beside his crib as a smile forming in his lips. The nurse allowed him to carry the baby and he took him happily. He swayed his body looking at his baby lovingly.

 

Joon sleep most of the time and he woke up when the nurse gave him milk. Then a rustle sound coming from the door of baby’s room. “Mr. Kim Minseok. The doctor calls you for your wife’s condition.” A nurse coming slightly panted.

 

“What happened?” Minseok’s shock as he handed his baby to the nurse in charge. “Joon, Appa will go check your mom, okay?” He talked to his son and kissed him before rushed to his wife’s room.

 

“Nurse, what happen to my wife?” Minseok asked as they walked to wife’s room. “Miss Hayoung is bleeding. She lost too much blood.” Minseok groaned after hearing Nurse’s explanation. He hoped the best for his wife.

 

Minseok rushed in after the nurse opened the door. He saw his wife lying weakly on her bed, her face went pale and she looked so fragile just like Joon. “Min-minseok…” She called her husband weakly almost like whispering.

 

“Babe, it’s me. What happened?” He asked while holding her hand tightly. Comparing to how Minseok held her, the wife’s grip was very weak as Minseok even can’t feel her touch on his hand.

 

“Your wife lost blood too much, sir. We can’t give her blood transfusion yet.” Doctor spoke.

 

“And why? She looked so pale, doctor.” Minseok sound worried as he Hayoung’s wife. The wife smiled sweetly when she felt her husband’s touch on her head. She needed that, her husband always gave her strength.

 

“We need to stop the bleeding first then we will go to blood transfusion. I hope in ten minutes we can do the transfusion.”

 

“Minseok…” A faint voice reached his ear.

 

“Yes babe, you will be okay oh? You will meet Joon again after the blood transfusion. He is cute.” Minseok spoke softly.

 

Hayoung smiled weakly as her hand raised to reach his cheek. Minseok helped her as he grabbed her hand and brought it to his face. “I love you so much, Appa…”

 

“Na ddo. I love you too, Eomma.” Minseok smiled lovingly to his wife.”You will be okay after the blood transfusion, ne?” He added.

 

Hayoung looked into his eyes as she spoke. “You will be a good father. Joon will loves you so much. Joon will be as good as you, Minseok… Please, guard him…just like you guard me. Loves him more than… you loves me… okay?”

 

“Babe, what are you talking about? I’ll do everything you had said just now but I need you to raise him and we will guard him together, babe.”

 

Hayoung smiled again. “I’ll guard Joon… with my own way. Promise?” She asked. Minseok nodded eagerly. “Lee Hayoung, I loves you so much.” He whispered while holding her hand. Minseok waited to hear the reply but what he got was her hand slipped from his and fall onto the bed.

 

The next he heard was a long sound came from the machine beside the bed and the sight of a nurse removing his hand from hers. The doctor checked the wife several times as he came with a bad sentence for Minseok.

 

“I’m sorry, sir.”

 

Minseok drew closer to where his wife lying lifelessly. “Babe… wake up. Lee Hayoung. Don’t do this to me. Please…” He looked to his wife with tears in his eyes. He didn’t held back his tears as he didn’t heard his wife’s respond anymore. “Lee Hayoung, how can I live without you… Joon needs you, babe. Please, wake up. How can you do this to me… Babe, wake up…” Minseok cried hard as he hugged his wife tightly.

 

Babe, don’t leave me…Please…” He pleaded while crying hanging his hope until his wife wake up. “Babe, you didn’t say you loves me for the last time. You can’t leave me like this. Lee Hayoung… wake up…” He cried more until he heard someone shouted his wife’s name.

 

“Hayoungie!! Oh my God… my daughter…”

 

“Eomoni…” Minseok pulled away from his wife and let his mother-in-law reached her daughter. Minseok crying soundly looking at Hayoung’s mother crying beside her daughter.

 

“Minseok…” He wiped his tears and turned his body to meet his father-in-law. “Aboenim, I’m sorry…” Minseok can’t stop his tears when the father hugged him and patted his back. Hayoung’s father let tear escaped from his eyes when Minseok spoke. “I’m sorry, I really loves her, Aboenim… I’m sorry, I… I can’t protect her… I’m sorry.”

 

“Shh… It’s not your fault, Minseok. It’s okay. God loves Hayoung so much and God will guarantee her happiness there.” Minseok nodded still in Mr. Lee’s embrace.

 

The second day of Joon’s life become the funeral day of his mother. Rest in Peace, Lee Hayoung.

 

KIM MINSEOK – KIM MINSEOK – KIM MINSEOK

 

Weeks later…

 

There’s Minseok and his mother sat in the living room. The mother caressed her son’s hand with loving stare, knowing how depressed her son’s condition right now. He even didn’t come to office a month straight and thanks to Jongdae, the younger brother handled the company until Minseok got better. “Minseok-ah…” Mother called. “Let’s live here until you are able to raise him by your self, let’s say…until he reach his one year or two?”

 

Hearing his mother’s suggestion Minseok sighed and covered his face with his hands. “I still couldn’t believe this, mom. She left so fast…” His shoulders shook a bit until his mother rubbed them softly. His mother knew that he cried again, hearing his soft sob muffled in his palms. “I never though I will raise Joon by my self, just me… I never though about that.”

 

“Minseok-ah… That’s God scenario, we never knew what he could do to us. Hayoung were so lovely that she taken back by  God. You must know well that your wife was so lovely, right?” Minseok wiped his tears as he heard his mother spoke. He nodded to his mother as she continued. “You need a time to acquiesce her. I believe, Hayoung never like you to cry because you are a father right now. Just promise me, to live happily with Joon.”

 

“Thanks, Mom.” Minseok hugged his mother tight, he needed someone to encourage his strength. He has a son, he needed to raise his son well. He needed to be strong as a single parent. “Thank you so much.” He said as his mother patted his back softly.

 

Tears rolling down from his mother quietly. How she loves her son so much until she could felt his pain, she never ever though her son would experienced such a life drama in his age. What she dreamt was his son’s marriage life would be as beautiful as hers, with sons or daughters and a complete parents but God said another story. She need to be there for her son, to encourage him, to support him.

 

She wiped her tears quickly as she heard her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter