Argument?

UNENDING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Joon. Don’t run, baby.
 

The called baby just giggled while he walked faster on the garden. He was with his grandmother after lunch. The grandmother took care her flowers while the grandson playing with the grass and started to run. The father didn’t came home last night because he had a meeting with client out of town.


 

This is the sixth months after he hired the new ambassador, Oh Sehun, in his company and it changed a lot. Many department stores interested on his product and design because it fitted well with the model. Sehun made the clothes looked so gorgeous, thanks to his height and his handsome face. Minseok and Jongdae worked harder after Kyuhyun helped them. The Stars company developed and it made the family happy because this was the result of their hard work.


 

“Halmeoni, Appa eodi?” The baby boy could talk but still a few words. The old woman smiled at him. “Appa is working. He will be home tonight. You missed him?”


 

“Mm. Bogoshippo.”


 

The old woman smiled softly as her phone rang. She patted her hand to remove the soil and went to received the call. “Yoboseyo? Oh ne?” The grandmother kept talking while Joon walking toward the faucet in the middle of the garden.


 

He turned the faucet and playing with the water. He sprayed the water everywhere with his hand as his body soaked. He kept playing with water until the nanny called his name. “Aigoo. Look at you, boy. Your father will scolded me if he knew you playing water. Let’s change your clothes.” She said as holding Joon’s hand and walked with the baby inside.


 

The nanny dried him with a clean towel and put on a clean clothes on him. Joon yawned when the nanny patted his hand with lotion. “You want to sleep?” The kid nodded as the woman brought him to his bed. She tucked him under the blanket and patted his head before went out from his room.


 

The nanny told Mrs. Kim that her grandson already took a nap so she didn’t need to worry because he wasn’t around. Mrs. Kim reached her phone once again and make a call.


 

“Minseok-ah?”


 

“Ne, Eomma.”


 

“When will you go home?”


 

“The flight is at 4 pm. Waeyo eomma?”


 

“Aniya. I need your present by tomorrow. I have an appointment with my friend so I need you to drive me there.”


 

“Where’s your chauffer?”


 

“Eh… he… he said he need to go home and he wanted a day off. Well, he need a rest though so Eomma allow him to go home for several days.”


 

“Arasso.” He sighed. “I’m on my way to the meeting place. I hang up, eo?”


 

“Ne.” Minseok’s mother smiled widely after giving her son a call.


 

Minseok had left Seoul for three days for business meeting that’s why the son missed him. He went alone while Jongdae handled the main company for him. The business trip ended today and he still sat on one of the chair inside the meeting room. The partner rented a luxurious meeting room at the same hotel he stayed in. Again, Minseok went with his professional assistant for business trip, Do Kyungsoo.


 


 

His stern stare always made the business partner tame and somehow made them immediately agreed with Minseok’s company offers. What a luck?!


 

“The car’s ready, sajangnim.” Kyungsoo spoke as Minseok opened the door for him. He finished to pack his things on the luggage. They will go the airport and flew back to Seoul this evening. He didn’t get a chance to shop just for buying something for his son because his tight schedule in his office. “Okay. Come on.” He said as dragging the luggage out of his room. Kyungsoo offered him to bring his luggage but he refused, he could bring it him self. He wasn’t a selfish boss who just made his workers struggled with two big luggage in one hand.


 

The flight will take 2 hours until they reach Seoul National airport. Minseok decided to sleep while Kyungsoo played with his own Tablet since Minseok allowed him, moreover, business time already over right now. After thirty minutes of playing, Kyungsoo felt sleepy so he decided to place back his gadget and followed his boss to sleep. The stewardess woke him up for snack but he refused because he was so tired and sleepy. Instead he woke Minseok and asked the boss if he wanted a snack but the later just shook his head and continued his sleeping. The stewardess smiles as she understand their condition then left.


 

“Sajangnim, we will landing for a minute.” Kyungsoo shook Minseok’s knee until the boss opened his eyes tiredly. “Mwo?” He asked in whisper. “We reach the airport.” Kyungsoo answered and they could hear the announcement from the co-pilot that they will landing in a few minute.


 

It’s seven in the evening when Minseok arrived in his house. As expected the toddler already fell asleep in Minseok’s room. “Joon said he will waited you to come home so he sleep in you room.” Minseok peeked at his room as his mother explained why the baby slept there. Minseok chuckled lightly when he saw his son slept face downward on his fluffy bed. Minseok walked closer to the living room where his father watched tv with Jongdae. “Dad.” He greeted his father.


 

“Hmm. Dinner?” His father asked with eyes kept watching the program showed on tv while Jongdae munching his chips by him self on the other couch. “Ne. I’m hungry, didn’t have a chance to eat before.” Minseok spoke while his mother already heated him some foods. “Don’t ever skip your meals. Watch your foods, you have someone to take care of now.” His father gave him some advice as Minseok nodded his head. “Yes, dad.”


 

Mr. Kim wasn’t a cold person, he was just a stolid person. A man of few word, that’s him. He’s the best father in Minseok’s, Jongdae’s and Joonmyeon’s life. Mr. Kim is a fair, wise, intelligent, caring and gentleman. The sons saw him flawless, no scars just purity. They respected the father so much and each of them hoped to become like his father in the future.


 

“Minseok-ah, wash up first then have your dinner.” His mother said once she finished heating up the meals for him. Minseok stood up and walked to the kitchen where the meals arranged on the kitchen island. “Thanks, mom. I’ll shower then.” His mother smiled while nodding her head and saw her eldest son walked to his room.


 

She wondered how she will tell the idea of arrange marriage for him. Yes, Mrs. Kim has a plan to arrange a marriage for his son. She saw h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter