Let's Talk

UNENDING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where is she?” asked Minseok to himself as he walked with stack of paper in his hand. Mirae did called Minseok this morning to confirm her absent for the next three days and Mirae already assure her boss to allow the new worker to replace her job while she absent. He wants to meet Jongdae and Minseok decide to walk over to his room. He need refreshment this morning after the heated talk last night.

Minseok walk into the room where Jongdae’s team placed. He looks around just to find noisy from copy machine, printer, keyboard tapping, telephone call and fax machine, Jongdae’s team must be busy and has many hard worker. “Where is Moon Yura’s table?” Minseok asked to one of the worker.

“On the left side third cubicles.” Said the worker without even bothering to turn her head to look at Minseok. Minseok just shrugs his shoulders and thinks maybe she was too serious with her works, maybe yeah. “Thanks.” muttered Minseok.

He walks to the direction where the female worker had said before. He turned to the left and counts to three and he finds a girl sitting behind the computer while holding her phone. He stop his track for a couple of distance before he calls her out.

“…Yura-ssi… could you help me with this paper? Mirae is absent today so I need someone to take over her job for the next three days.”

“Ne, sajangnim.”

The girl stand up after bending down, placing her phone back into her bag, then walks towards him. Minseok set his eyes into the girl in front of him. “Oh?” said Minseok, “You looks kinda… familiar, Yura-ssi.” He eyed her more made her move bit uncomfortable.

The girl lowered her head when Minseok’s eyes seems like won’t left her. “I’m just a new worker, Sajangnim.” She muttered. Minseok tear his gaze from her and looks back to the paper in his hand as he finally realized something. “Ah, I remember. You were the one who Jongdae interviewed when my son came into Jongdae’s room, right?”

The girl blinked as she moves her head to look at Minseok and nodded slowly. “Ne, Sajangnim. That’s me.” Minseok nods his head and handed her the paper which gladly received by her. “I need you to replace Mirae’s job for the next three days. I’ll talk to Jongdae to allow you to do that.” The girl nods after placing the paper on her desk. Minseok turned his body ready to leave her but then stop and face her again. “You can do the work here. Or I’ll let you to use Mirae’s desk because… maybe, I need some document in sudden. My room is one floor above, you need to rush though. But… It’s up to you. I’ll go to Jongdae first.” Said Minseok and finally leave her behind to go to Jongdae’s room.

***

“Can you talk to Mom and Joon? I’m going out with Sehun tonight and will coming home late.” said Minseok through the phone with the maid in the other line. “Okay. Tell her not to worry.” Minseok said the last then ended the call. He keep his phone back to his pocket and drive to the club where Sehun had already waited him. Minseok park his car in the basement then set himself inside the club.

He walked casually inside the club as he welcomed by the boomed sound, he never once go there by him self, it’s either with his friend in college or with his brother, Joonmyeon. Back to his single life, he never tag Jongdae along with him because he’s still a student back then, he didn’t want to corrupt Jongdae’s mind. Minseok ed his suit as he sat on one of the stool and a y alluring woman came to him, started to flirt. Minseok smiled to her sweetly and waving his hand which still use the wedding ring, in front of her the said. “Sorry, I’m married..” said Minseok and the woman smiled him back, bowing in polite manner as she said an apologize, definitely different from her first gesture.

“I never saw you here, man. Are you new? Or am I the new one?” Minseok turned to face the bartender, handsome and feel so friendly, he thought. The bartender got his bangs up and gelled in so attractive way, Minseok believed that he will get at least two girls every time he finished his works. “I’m the new one…” Minseok chuckled and ordered a shot from the bartender. “My friend invited me here but… he was nowhere to find.” said Minseok and the bartender, later known as Jooyoung, chuckled lightly. “Your friend has some little business, maybe.” and Minseok scoffed as he though about Sehun sharing some lust with a girl.

“Tch. I think so..” Minseok received the small glass with two ice cube and a tiny slice of lime in it. Jooyoung pouring the liquid slowly as Minseok enjoying the sight of the bubbly liquid flowing prettily into the glass. “He’s mature enough to do some adult action.” He shake the glass making a thud sound from the ice cubes. “Thanks, Jooyoung-ssi.” said Minseok and took a sip feeling a strong liquid stream down his throat. He need this sometime for sure.

“Hyung!”

Minseok turned his head as Sehun walked towards him. He waved to Sehun. Sehun grin widely as he waved back to him then to Jooyoung who makes two serves for the girls on the other side, unfortunately for Jooyoung who tried to impress them with his juggling skill that broke by Sehun’s undeniably hot appearance. The girls’ jaw slightly drop and gazing her eyes towards Sehun who seems like didn’t notice if he already steal the girls’ attention from Jooyoung. Minseok chuckled then take one sip before shoving the younger guy from his shoulder because Sehun suddenly got clingy towards him. “Ah wae…” Sehun complaint. Jooyoung took his chance again to cover the girls’ sight with his body and threw them his killer sweeeeet smile which successfully made the girls bit her lips.

Sehun slumped his upper body on the bar with his arm propped his head. He sighed hardly. Minseok noticed his tired face and he already know that Sehun is tired and boring. “Wae?” asked Minseok. Sehun just stared into Minseok’s glass blankly for seconds then sat up to call Jooyoung to make him one just like what Minseok drank right now, Jooyoung make an OK sign with his fingers and started to make one for Sehun. “Tired as well…” said Sehun and closing his eyes. “I didn’t have my proper sleep for three days in a row… and I will go to Jeju island at one in the morning, which is means I still have 4 hours from now.” he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter