BOYS DON’T CRY

UNENDING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung, please?”

 

“Can’t you handle it by your self?”

 

“Minseok hyung, if I can do it then I will, but this time the meeting is important and I can’t leave it like that.”

 

Minseok threw his head to the back of his chair as he twirled his chair and faced the sky through the glass wall in front of him. “Fine. I’ll take that.” He spoke which made his younger brother squealed in happiness.

 

“When is the flight?” He asked again once he heard the brother calmed down a bit.

 

“Oh, it’s tomorrow morning.”

 

“You can leave now.”

 

“Thank you so much, hyung!” He beamed toward Minseok who just swayed his hand signaled him to get out from his room. Once he closed the door Minseok groaned as he rubbed his face with his hand a bit harsh. “Oh God. What should I do now?”

 

He looked up to the sky which was very bright and clear. He stared as a tears formed in his eyes. “Babe, I miss you… I need your words.” He closed his eyes and let the tears rolled down on his haggard cheeks. He did changed a lot after she left him.

 

KIM MINSEOK – KIM MINSEOK – KIM MINSEOK

 

“Joon?”

 

Minseok closed the door and took off his shoes before placing them on the shoe rack and wears his slipper. He strolled to the kitchen and grabbed a glass before pouring the water on it. “Joon? Where are you?” He called again and sipped the water when a loud voice came to him.

 

“Appa!!”

 

Minseok quickly finished his water then placed the glass on the table. The cute little boy appeared and bumped his leg. He smiled then lifted him up to carry him. “Where have you been? Have you ate lunch?” The father asked and the eight years old boy nodded his head eagerly which made the father smiled wider.

 

“Ne! Kim Haraboji brought me to the food stall on the street and we ate jajangmyun and haraboji’s teeth all black.” Joon laughed as he pointed his teeth to his father. “And your teeth are…”

 

“Also black.” The two laughed when Joon made a cute but funny face to his father. This was the first time he ate jajangmyun and thanks to Kim haraboji for letting the little Joon tasted the black noodle. “but Appa, jajangmyun is jjang. I want to eat jajangmyun more.” The boy said.

 

“Ne, we will eat jajangmyun next time. Just you and me. Okay?”

 

The boy nodded and started squealing when the father want to put him down. He said that he wanted to follow the father into his room so Minseok just sighed and smile while holding his son to his own room to change.

 

“Appa will take a bath. You wait there. You hear me, Joon?”

 

“Ne~”

 

“Good.” Minseok went in and took a bath while the son was lying on his tummy in his father’s bed playing with the Ipad. Joon likes to play game in Minseok’s Ipad when the father didn’t use it for a while just like this time when the father’s showering then the son playing with the gadget.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter