The Truth

Be Mine

 Chapter 8  ~Be Mine~

 

Seohyun’s Pov.

        “I...I.. I just..”

        “What?”

        “I... BECAUSE I HATE YOU” I shouted at him. I enter my house, left Kyuhyun behind and slammed the door. I cried. I closed my face with pillow. I cried...cried...and cried. I felt really guilty to him. I don’t want Kyuhyun hate me. It’s the worst nightmare ever. I’ve been avoiding him for days for no reason. Well, there’e a reason in my side but he doesn’t know it. SO IT’S THE SAME!!! URRGGHH!!!!!!!!!

 

Kyuhyun’s Pov.

I can’t believe she hate me THAT BADLY. Wait, some part of my heart said that she lied. GOD!! This is so complicated. I walked into my car. I drove home safely. I went into my house and slammed the door.

        “Kyuhyun? You home already?” My mom said but I pretended that I didn’t hear her.

I kept walking and step onto the first staircase. But, suddenly my mom called me again. I stopped walking and faced her.

        “Kyuhyun, I want you to look for a tux and white dress for yours and Yoona’s engagement tomorrow. Arraseo?” She said.

        “Yes...mom...” I answered and turned around started to walk again.

        “And don’t forget to invite your friends. They have to know your happiest day in your life” She said.

I kept walking. Well, it’s not my happiest... it’s my WORST. I went to my room and closed the door. I laid on my bed and started to close my eyes.

 

Meanwhile...

 

Seohyun’s Pov.

        “Seo, sweetheart... It’s time for dinner, honey” My mom called me.

        “I’m not hungry!!” I shouted from my room. I laid on my bed, covered my face with my pillow. Suddenly, I heard the door of my room opened and I think it’s my mom.

She sat on my bed next to me who was laying on bed. She rubbed my hair softly

        “What happened, honey?” She asked.

        “Nothing happened!! Okay?!” I said in a high voice.

        “You know you can tell me everything.” She said.

I took my pillow away from my face. Then I sat next to her.

        “You know, because of him... it’s just so complicated now” I said. I looked at my mom, she was looking really confused.

        “Hhfftt... It’s about Kyuhyun...” I said. I told her everything, about Kyuhyun’s engagement with Yoona, about my plan with Donghae and... How my heart breaking into pieces when I see Kyuhyun with...Yoona. EVERYTHING. Not less. Not more. Suddenly my father openned the door.

        “Forget him, Seo. He’s not the only guy in earth. Don’t get closer to him. I warned you!!” My father said

        “Bur dad...” I said.

        “No But!” My father cut my words and slammed the door.

As the door closed I looked at my mother’s eyes.

        “Mom...” I said with my puppy eyes.

        “You know your father, right? I can’t do anything darling” She said.

        “Even though it’s really painful to see him with Yoona, I still love him, mom. I love him. Truthly in love with him” I said.

        “What can I do, seo?” My mom asked me as she left my room.

I took my pillow and put it on my face.

        “Aaarrghh!! What should I do??” I asked to myself.

 

~Next Day~

Yoona’s Pov.

It was after school. The bell was already rang. Then, I saw Kyuhyun walked towards his car.

“Kyuhyun!” I called him.

        “Yoong, I want to tell you about...” he said.

        “I know.. I know, Your mom told me already. So, where to shop?” I cut his words.

        “I have no idea... Let’s just go around town to find it.” He said “Anyway, who did you invite on our engagement?”

        “I think...” I’m thinking who will I invited, just by thinking his name make me smile. “well off course Donghae and... Yuri, Jessica, Tiffany,Sunny. I already tell them. How about you?” I asked.

        “I think I’ll invited Leeteuk hyung, Eunhyuk hyung, Yesung hyung and... Seohyun...” He said.

We’re in the awkward silence until I broke the silence.

        “Maybe we can start going hunt for a dress?” I asked as I smiled brightly. I wished it was you, Donghae, the one I’ll marry, I thought.

Kyuhyun smiled at me which a sign if he said yes.

 

Meanwhile...

 

Donghae’s Pov.

I was searching for Seohyun, I want to tell her something. Wait... there she is. What.. happened to her? Why did she looked so... sad? Or what?

        “Seo, what life doing?” I asked.

        “I just... I just afraid to face Kyuhyun and now he invite me to his engagement” She said.

        “Why so scared? He’s not biting anyway” I joked around.

        “Yaah!! Lee Donghae!! Not helping, I’m serious now” She said.

        “Well, I’m serious too now. Don’t take it too heavy just enjoy life. You know? Yoona invite me to the engagement too. I can face her so you are. I learnt something, Seo. That... love doesn’t mean we HAVE to get who we love. Love mean... to see someone we love happy with the one their love” I said. And you know, Seohyun? It’s wrong when I said that love doesn’t mean that we have to get the one we love cause in reality, we always want to be with the one we love. So when someone said that they can see someone their love with another one, they’re really naive. I thought.

        “Good for you, cause until now I didn’t anyone who can replace Kyuhyun” She said.

I smiled to her.

        “Give it a try” I said.

        “Maybe... but I’m not sure” She said.

        “We can start from the easiest way. We learn to face them bravely” I said.

        “So... you asked me to go to the engagement?” She asked.

        “Yeah.. with me absolutely” I said.

        “I will be honoured” She said like a princess in her formal way. LOL.

        “I kinda lazy to go home. No fun things at all. Would you accompany me to the Mall? Maybe we can find a perfect dress for you to wear?” I asked.

        “That’s good” She said. “Let’s go!!”

 

Yoona’s Pov.

Kyuhyun and I walked toward a boutique that placed beside a Mall.

        “Hey, look there!! That tuxedo match you... I think” I said as I pointed on a tux.

He took the tux from the hanger.

        “You sure?” He asked then I nodded. “Okay, I’ll try”

He went to the fitting room and tried the tux. When he came out. WOW! WOW! WOW! It’s really match him. He looks very handsome on that tux.

        “So...?” Kyuhyun asked me.

        “You looked...... so-so I think” I said.

        “Yaah!! Only that?!” he asked.

        “No! LOL. You should see your face just now. It’s really funny” i said as I laughed.

        “Come on!” He said.

        “Okay...okay.... You look handsome on that tux. It’s really match you” I said.

        “Do you think so?” Kyuhyun asked.

        “Yes... I’m really sure. Now, let’s go find mine” I said

Seohyun’s Pov.

        “Donghae, Look!” I said as I pointed a boutique that seems like...fancy? or... I don’t know.

He turned his head.

        “Hhmm... I like the dress on the window, I think it’s match y.... wait, Is that... Yoona? With Kyuhyun?” Donghae said.

I looked at the boutique from the cafe in front of the boutique. They will go out in any minute I better off now.

        “No... they’ll go out in any minute. Let’s go!!” I said as I held Donghae’s hand try to pull him. He stood up.

        “Seohyun... I don’t know what on earth is going on with you now?” He asked.

I kept walking as I held Donghae’s hand. WORST!!! Donghae’s car is parked in front of the boutique. Well, here I am now, in front of Donghae’s car and.... the boutique. I’m really scared.

        “Donghae... faster!! Lock out the car now! They’ll come” I said.

        “No.. not until you tell me the perfect reason fot the denying thingy you did with Kyuhyun. It’s not just Kyuhyun feel awkward even me feel that you’re crazy right now” Donghae said.

        “Donghae....!!! Open it now!!” I said.

        “Aren’t you tired of this, Seo? Hiding from the one you loved? Isn’t that it feel more painful when you’re not with him, when you didn’t see him even for a second?” He asked.

        “There’s no time for asking such a question... Now lock out the car and let me in before the love birds who will engaged came out” I said.

        “Why don’t try face them? You can’t always hide like this?!! No matter what you do they will engaged... tomorrow. It’s not only you who feel the pain inside. Can’t you just be like me? Be strong outside eventhough you are weak.. weaker than anything inside you heart. Kyuhyun with the one he love, can’t you see his happy face when he’s with Yoona? I saw Yoona laughing with someone which is not me is really.... painful. I can’t even describe my heart right now. It’s all broken into pieces and it’s not meaningful already. I konw you feel the same too but... be stronger Seohyun” Donghae said as his eyes locked at me deeply.

I burst into tears. Suddenly I heard a door opened. No... it’s Kyuhyun and Yoona from the boutique. I looked at Donghae, he saw Kyuhyun and Yoona too. I looked to the dorr of the boutique but suddenly Kyuhyun eyes met mine.

        “Donghae, I can’t” I whispered to Donghae weakly.

I ran as fast as I can. Sorry Donghae, I just can’t do it. I don’t know until when will I end this.

 

Kyuhyun’s Pov.

I got out from the boutique with Yoona. I saw Donghae and Seohyun together that make my heart crying. But suddenly Seohyun ran crying.

        “What happen?” Yoona asked confusely. I think she saw that too.

I quickly walked fast to Donghae and held his collar tightly.

        “What did you do to Seohyun???!!!” I shouted at him.

        “No, I didn’t...y” Donghae tried to explain me but I punched him on his face continuous.

Yoona quickly grabbed my hand.

        “Kyuhyun, stop it... everyone looking” Yoona said.

I still held Donghae’s collar tightly.

        “What the hell are did you do to Seohyun? Did you break my best friend’s heart? You dumb head!!! You stole Seohyun’s heart and now you break it??!! She’s so fragile!! I should’ve known that you are not appropriate for her!! Don’t you know that I really love her??!! I’m just a jerk who doesn’t realize my feelings for her and...and..” I stopped talking as I saw a confused expression on Donghae’s face.

        “You really love her? All this time?” Donghae asked.

I let off his collar. I held Yoona’s hand who’s next to me.

        “Let’s go” I said to Yoona.

We walked to my car. I jumped into the car and waited Yoona to come in. When she’s in already I started driving. We’re in the silent until Yoona break it.

        “So you really love....her? S...Seohyun?” Yoona asked.

I braked my car to the side of the road. I looked at Yoona who is looking at me confusely.

        “Sorry Yoona but... It’s true... It’s all true. I love her,.......Seohyun”