I LOVE YOU

Be Mine

 

Seohyun’s POV.

            “Seohyun… I love you.” He said. What?! He said what?!

            “Wh-what?”

            “Saranghae… Saranghae Seohyun” He said and then he hugged me. I shocked. What did he do?! He hugged me in front of everyone! Even his mother! I can’t believe it!

            “Mom, I’m sorry. I lied to you. All this time, Seohyun is the only girl I love in this world” Kyuhyun said.

            “I’m not mad at you. It’s up to you. I can’t force you to love someone. But… how about Yoona?” Kyuhyun’s mom said.

            “Eommonim, it’s okay. My heart is not for Kyuhyun.” Yoona said. What happened actually?

            “Mom… we were dating just because our popularity in school. We’re not really falling in love with each other.” Kyuhyun said. Now I understand.

            “Mrs. Im, what do you think?” Kyuhyun’s mom asked Yoona’s mom.

            “It’s up to them” She said.

            “Mom, I want to give this ring to Seohyun.” Kyuhyun said. What is this?! Omo~ this is my lucky day, I guess?

            “Seohyun-a…. Saranghae” Kyuhyun whispered. I smiled. He place the ring on my finger. Is this a dream? Me? Kyuhyun? Engaged?

My eyes got watery. No no no, I can’y cry now!

            “Neomu neomu saranghae” He said.

            “Na…. na do saranghae Kyuhyun-a” I said and hugged him. I couldn’t help but cry. This night would be the best night ever in my life.

Yoona’s POV.

Where’s Donghae? I really need to talk with him.

            “Yoong” Someone tapped my back. I turned my body and found Donghae stood in front of me.

            “D-donghae?” I stuttered. Why the hell I’m stutter?!

            “I want to talk with you” We said together. I blushed. Gosh! This is killing me!

            “Ladies first” He said.

            “N-no, you talk first” I said.

            “Yoong….. *inhales* I love you. I really love you. Would you be my girl?” He asked. My eyes got watery and my tears just flowed on my cheek.

            “I love you too” I said and he hugged me. I hugged him back. He release his hug. He looked into my eyes deeply. He moved his head closer to me. I didn’t realize that now his lips is on my lips. He kissed my lips softly.

            “Thanks Yoong…” he said.

            “No need to say that” I said and hugged him again.

Kyuhyun’s POV.

I can’t believe this. Seohyun…. Is mine now. Seohyun…. And I…. engaged. I can’t believe this. This like a dream.

Here we are now. Sat on the bench in the park. I looked at her while she closed her eyes and feel the wind.

She just…. looked so beautiful. She’s natural. And I like it.

            “Isn’t this night is beautiful?” She asked suddenly. She looked at the stars. I turned my head and looked at the stars.

            “Yeah, it beautiful” I said.           

            “Kyu…” She called me.

            “Yes?” I answered without looking at her.

            “Do you really love me?” She asked. I turned my head and looked at her deeply.

            “Of course, I do love you. I really love you with all my heart. You’re my life. I love you so much.” I said.

            “What if I don’t love you?” She asked.

            “Are you kidding? Why are you asking me these question? Of course you love me, right?” I asked.

            “No, I’m not kidding. And I don’t love  you” She said.

            “What?” I asked in disbelief.

            “Haha, I’m just kidding Kyu. Of course I love you. Just want to tease you.” She said and laughed.

            “Haha, yeah, funny. Very funny.” I said. Pretended to be mad at her.

            “Are you mad? I was just kidding, oh come on…” She said. Haha, gotcha!

            “I don’t know.” I said.

            “Aish, Kyu…” She called me.

            “What do you want?” She asked. I showed her my evil smirk.

            “I want you to kiss me… here” I said as I pointed my lips.

            “Eww, no way! I better run before this evil is kiss me!” She said as she ran away. I chuckled and tried to catch her.

When she ran away she lost her balance. She was about to fall. I ran toward her and catch her. We both fell on the ground. She was on top of me. We looked at each other’s eye for a few minutes.

And now, my lips is on her lips now. She replied my kiss. And when she realized she broke the kiss and stood.

            “I-I’m sorry” I said. Seohyun smiled.

            “That’s okay. I’m tired. Can you drive me home?” She asked.

            “Sure, come on” I held her hand and walk toward my car.

Donghae’s POV.

            “Yoong, are you happy?” I asked.

            “Why do you ask me that? Of course I’m happy” She said.

“I love you” I said.

“You said that multiple times, Donghae” She chuckled.

“I don’t know, I’m too happy. I can’t believe we’re together now” I said.

“Me too… I can’t believe… you’re mine now” She said while looking at me.

“Erm, it’s night already, do you want me to drive you home?” I asked.

“Sure” She smiled.

“Come on”

Auhtor’s POV.

Kyuhyun drove Seohyun home. They kept silent in the car.

            ‘This is too awkward! What should I do?!’ Kyuhyun thought.

            ‘Aish, why he doesn’t say anything? Should I talk first?’ Seohyun thought.

            “Ehmm…Kyu?” “Seo?” They said it together. Seohyun chuckled.

            “Ladies first” Kyuhyun said.

            “Um, nothing important you first” Seohyun said.

            “Okay, I just want to ask. Do you want me to pick you up tomorrow? We’re going to school together.” Kyuhyun asked.

            “Okay, when will you pick me up?” Seohyun asked.

            “At 6.30 am” Kyuhyun answered.

            “Okay then.” Seohyun said. And now the awkward moment is back. “That’s my house” Seohyun said.

            “Okay” Kyuhyun parked his car in front of Seohyun’s house. He got off from the car and opened the door for Seohyun. Seohyun blushed.

            “You look cute when you’re blushing” Kyuhyun said. Seohyun hit Kyuhyun’s arm.

            “You’re too cheesy” She said.

            “Haha, but you like it” Kyuhyun . She blushed again.

            “Stop it. I better enter my house now” She said and walks toward her house.

            “Wait!” Kyuhyun held her hand. Seohyun turned her body.

            “What?” She asked. Kyuhyun pecked her lips and smiled. Seohyun froze on her place.

            “Good night” Kyuhyun said. Seohyun still froze. Kyuhyun chuckled. “Go, it’s cold here” Kyuhyun continued. Seohyun realized and nodded. She waved her hand and entered her house.

She put her hand on her chest.

            “Why my heart beating so fast?” Sha mumbled.

            “Seohyun, who is that guy?” Her dad asked.

            “He’s Cho Kyuhyun.” She answered.

            “He’s the guy who made you cry, right? What is he doing here?” He asked.

            “He’s driving me home appa. He’s my bo—“

            “Stay away from him, appa don’t like him. He made you cry” He said.

            “But he’s a nice guy!” Seohyun said.

“You defend him? He made you cry!! Appa don’t care, stay away from him!” He said and walked away.

            ‘Why this is happening when I and Kyuhyun dating?’  She thought and went to her room.



 

we're really sorry for the late update *bows*
and sorry for the short update *facepalms*
we were very busy...

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT ^^

THANK YOU~