Love me?

Be Mine

309797_273372706038326_100000967951119_7

 

 

 

 

Next Day...

Yoona’s POV.

I laid on my bed and listened to the music. Suddenly, my phone rang.

~gateun saram tto eopseo...~(No Other by Super Junior)

          “Hello?”

          “Hey, It’s me Donghae”

          “Ohh, what’s up?” I asked.

          “I wonder wheter you could join me to the cinema. I heard there is a new horror movie.”

          “Really?! Wow!! Sure..I loved to” I said excitedly. “When will we watch?”

          “Hhmm.. now?”

          “Ok, where are you now?”

          “I’m  in front of your house.”

          “Oh, I go changing now.” I closed the conversation and fastly open the door of my closet.

          “What should I wear? What should I wear? What should I wear?” I asked my self. “Oh, this is nice” I said when I saw my new mini dress that I never used before.

I change my clothes fastly then I do a little makeover and rush to the downstairs. I open my house door, I saw Donghae out there looking at me smiling, I miss his smile , I think it has been such a long time I didn’t see him smiling like that, I could die now of his smiling. I didn’ realize I was smiling crazily of my own.

          “Yoona, ready?” He asked me to wake me up from my daydreaming.

          “Hhm..Yes” I walked towards his car.

I’m listening to the mmusic that played in his car. It is ‘Nothing’s gonna change my love for you’ the old song with a touched lyrics. I followed every melody that came out. It is really touched.

          “So... you are not scared to watch horror movie?” Donghae asked.

          “Well, you know me... I’m stronger than any girl in this world”

          “Are you sure? If you don’t want to watch the horror movie, we can just watch something... not scary maybe?” He asked.

          “Now, I know. You are scary right? It’s okay I’m right beside you so don’t be scared. Okay?” I said

          “It’s not like that” He said

          “So...?” I asked

          “Hufftt, you’re so annoying. Okay then, we’re gonna watch horror movie”

After a few minutes we arrived at the Mall. We straightly went to the cinema. Donghae queue to the horror movie line. I bought one large cup of pop corn and two drinks.

          “I got the ticket already” He said.

          “When will the movie start?”

          “About two minutes more”

Then I sat on the chair, Donghae followed sat on the chair beside me. I saw he was texting someone. I’m so curious to know it. Is she...Seohyun?

          “Who’s that?” I asked.

          “Why you want to know?”

          “I just want to know”

          “There must  be a reason”

          “There’s no reason for me to see”

          “There have to be a reason” He said.

I’m trying to get the phone but I couldn’t.

          “Is she Seohyun?” I asked bravely

          “Why on earth you think is her?”

          “I don’t know, maybe because she is your girlfriend right?” I said then he keep silent. “Wait, Did Seohyun okay with our meeting today?”

          “Hey, there’s a called already. Let’s go to the cinema 4” He said, he held my hand.

We in the cinema. It’s all dark, I can’t almost see my way to the seats. We went to the seats in the middle row. I put the large cup of popcorn in between of Donghae seat ang mine. After a few minutes the seats is filled with a lot of people. The movie start.

 

In the middle of the movie...  

 

The movie is really scary. My hand shaking all the time, I saw Donghae enjoy the movie so much, it seems that he didn’t scared at all. I’m back focusing to the movie. I insert my hand to the large cup of popcorn to take some of it, but my hand stuck with Donghae. I quickly took my hand out again.

          “Sorry” I said and try to focus on the movie

I think I can feel that my cheek is blushing, I’m smiling. FOCUS Yoona!! Focus. I’m shouting in my heart crazily.

          “Are you okay? You look scared” He said

          “No, I’m not!!” I said.

I act normally, and my heart beat so fast like I was chasing by hundreds of dogs. Suddenly there id a scene that the man kill the woman by cutting her neck off. I quickly hide my face behind Donghae’s arm, I’m hugging Donghae’s arm tightly.

          “Why? You scared?” He asked.

I let off my hug.

          “Ya... of course. Who are not scared of the killing scene like that. And by the way it is because I’m surprized of the sudden scene.” I said

          “Such a liar”

          “Okay, if you don’t believe me”

I’m smiling and I can see Donghae smiling too.

***

Seohyun’s POV.

I’m sitting at the coastal area. I’m enjoying every souund of the sea waves. Suddenly someone touch my back.

          “Seohyun?” He asked.

          “Oh, hi Kyuhyun”

          “What are you doing?”

          “Just sitting”

Kyuhyun sat beside me.

          “Isn’t Donghae supposed to be with you now?” He asked

          “Why is Donghae have to be with me all the time? He has his own activity, right?”

          “Sorry”

          “For what?” I asked.

          “I don’t know”

          “Silly you”

          “Are you...sad or...” He cut his sentences “Did Donghae cheat on you?”

          “No! Of course not. He’s a heart-kinded boy. It’s no way that he will cheat on me. Haha” I said “I’m just in a bad mood now”

          “In a bad mood, huh? Wanna have some fun?” He asked

Kyuhyun looked at me smiling. He stood up and quickly took my hand and run to the water.

          “Come, you have stressing out” He said. He keep on splashin me a water.

I splashing a water to him too. We having a splashing water game. He took a bottle that already dirty near the coastal and fill it with water then throw the water away toward me.

          “Hey, cheating!! Now, my dress is all dirty” I said and laughing.

          “Oouuhh...mommy’s daughter is dirty, huh?” He mock me with a puppy eyes.

          “I’m gonna get you, CHO KYUHYUN!!!” I shouted.

          “Catch me!!” He said then run fastly.

I run as fast I can to catch him. He will get what he should deserve. I didn’t see a big coral in front of me.

Kyuhyun’s POV.

I run as fast as I can but suddenly I saw Seohyun fell. I run toward her and ty to catch her but I can only took her hand, So I pull her and suddenly I fell on the coastal area with Seohyun above me. Her face is really close to me. I can see her sparkling eyes clearly and her bluching cheek and her lips...CHO KYUHYUN!!! What’s with the lips?? We still keep on looking each other until Seohyun try to get off from me.

          “Hmm..Thank You. Anyway it’s getting dark now. I have to go. Thank you again” She said fastly. I quickly hel her wraist tightly.

          “No, let me take you home”

          “Hhm, I can go by myself”

          “It’s not good for a girl to be alone in the dark” I said coldly.

We went toward my car. She sat beside me. She looked so nervous. Now, we feel awkward because of the past moment that she fell above me. Kyuhyun!! Make her comfortable now.

          “You want to eat before you go home?” I asked

          “No”

          “Want Ice cream?”

          “No”

          “How about sweet potato?”

          “No, thanks”

          “There’s a carnaval. Wanna see?”

          “No”

          “Okay then, we go straight to your home” I said.

What a boring... She doesn’t even want to talk to me.

***

Donghae’s POV.

We finish watch the movie. It’s scary thought. But glad Yoona with me. Ha ha. He went outside the cinema. My tummy shouting for food, It’s getting  dark now. It’s time to have dinner. I wonder if Yoona want to have dinner with me. I saw Yoona walking normally.

          “Yoona, are you hungry?” I asked

          “Nope...are you hungry?”

          “Well, a little”

          “Then, let’s eat!! Do you know where is the best restaurant in this mall?” She asked.

          “There’s Japannese food there. Wanna eat that?”

          “I loved to. Let’s go” She said happily.

We enter the restaurant. We sat in the corner , then the waiter come.

          “Excuse me, this the menu. Do you want to order our favourite menu?” He asked.

          “Hm..what is the special menu?” I asked.

          “Well, there is a menu for couple if you want” He said.

          “No, thanks. We order something individual” I said.

          “I want Chicken Katsu” Yoona said

          “Me too” I said

          “And the drink?” The waiter said

          “Japannese tea would be nice” I said.

          “Okay then. The food will come after...about 10 minutes more”

          “Thank you” Yoona said.

We sat silently. No one talking after more than 3 minutes.

          “Sorry to ask this. But can I know when you started your relationship with Seohyun?” She asked.

          “About...4 days ago maybe. Why?”

          “Nothing. Just ask”

          “How about your engagment with Kyuhyun?”

          “It will start after 1 month”

          “Congratulation” I try to smile. I know it’s too hard for me to try to smile everytime I see Yoona with Kyuhyun.

          “You too. I hope you will get a long lasting relationship with Seohyun. Ha ha” She said

          “Thanks”

Then the food came.

          “Enjoy your food!” The waiter said as he went back to the kitchen.

          “Let’s eat” I said and smiling to Yoona.

We really enjoy our food. Until I saw there is a crumb above Yoona’s lips.

          “Hm..Yoona, there is a crumb on your...” I said while pointing her side lips.

          “Where? Is it gone already?” She said while tried to get it away.

          “There, you almost get it. It’s on the side lips” I said

          “Gone already?” She asked.

          “Let me get that for you” I said. I took a tissue and stand up a little.

My eyes met her eyes. I look to her eyes deeply. Deeply. Like I could see her heart trough her eyes. A kinded heart. But I couldn’t see what is inside it. Am I inside your heart, Yoona? Do you have any feelings to me? Do you think I’m only your best friend? Not more than it? Am I special to you? Only you can make my heart
Running toward you, breathing because of you. Did you see me, Yoona? . What a pretty eyes. It’s melt my heart. Then, I woke up from my daydreaming. I’m trying to get it off from her lips.

          “There. Now it’s gone” I said.

          “Thank you” She said.

We continue our eating. I saw her smiling. Smile that makes me could smile too. Make my heart complete.

***

Kyuhyun’s POV.

We almost arrives at Seohyun’s house. And Now we right in front of her house. I looked to her. She’s so damn pretty. She took her purse and ready to leave the car.

          “Thanks Kyu, for the nice evening. I’m really stressing out though”

          “Your welcome”

          “Bye...” She said then got off from the car.

I quickly held her wraist. I pull her closer to me. And now she’s back, sitting next to me. Our eyes met. I look to her’s deeply. So deep more than an ocean. So deep until I feel her heat. I pull her closer. Our face become closer. Even our lips. Our lips so close. And it become more closer. Closer. Closer. Closer...