What should we do now?

Be Mine

 

 

311313_271934889515441_100000967951119_7

 

 

 

Kyuhyun’s POV.

            “Wh...what?!” I feel surprised.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona’s POV.

            “What I have to do now? I don’t want marry Kyuhyun.” I thought.

            “Yoona?” Suddenly Kyuhyun called me.

            “Ya?”

            “Hm, I want to talk with you, in the garden.” He said. I followed him to the garden.

~at the garden~

            “Did your parents tell you already?” He asked.

            “Yes, we’ll match right?”

            “Yup! Do you accept it?” He asked.

            “Yes of course! I can’t do anything!” She said.         

            “Please, tell me your reason, why you want to be my girlfriend?” He asked me. ‘What?! Of course because I jealous of Donghae and Seohyun, but I can’t tell you that reason.’ I thought.

            “Um... of course because I love you!” I lied. 

            “Are you sure?” He didn’t believe me.

            “Yes. If I don’t love you why I want to be your girlfriend?” I try to make him believe me.

            “Alright. So you don’t worried about our parents choice right?” He asked again.    

            “Y.. yes!” I said.

            “Ok, let’s go to the class. Kaja! (C’mon).” And then we went to our class.

Kyuhyun’s POV.

            ‘Is she honest? I guess she lying to me. She didn’t love me. I can see it from her eyes. Why you don’t honest to me? We can finish the problem faster.’ I thought.

~after school~

“Seohyun, I want  go to walking. Do you want to join me?” I asked her.

“Sure. Kaja.” She said.

“Kyuhyun, I want to tell you something.” She said while we still walking.

“Just tell me.” I answered.

“I and Donghae, already dating. He confessed his love to me last night. Only you know about this right now.” She said that made me surprised.

“Wh....what?! Dating?! Um, sorry.... I mean, congratulations Seohyun. I’m happy for you and Donghae.” I said. It’s so hard to smile.

“Gomawo (Thanks).” She said.

“Hm, Seohyun?” I called her.

            “Ye (Yes)?”

            “I just want to tell you next month I and Yoona will enganged.” I said.

            “En... enganged?” She repeat.

            “Yes.” I answered.

            “Congratulations. I’m very happy to hear that.” She said.

            “Gomawo.” I said.

            “Let’s go home.” She said. I took her home and then i go home. I felt hurt when I knew she’s dating with Donghae. Seohyun, I wish you know about my feeling to you.

Seohyun’s POV.

            “Huaaaaaa *crying* Eomma!!! (Mother) I never supposed he will enganged with Yoona!” I was cried in my room. I close my face with pillow.

            “I HATE LOVE, IT’S JUST HURT MY HEART! WHY LOVE ALWAYS THIS HURT?!”

~Latin, latin shipji anheun uhnuhdeullo
Ddo heukeun geukjuhk, geukjuhk seutorieh bbajyuhdeulgo~ My phone ringing. Yeah it’s song ‘Opera’ from SJ.

            “Hello?”

            “Seohyun, it’s me, Donghae. Can we meet at the Cafe. At Cafe Holly. Can you?” Donghae asked. He sounds in hurry.

            “Yeah, I’m on my way. Wait me.” I said. And then I took my bag, and I went to the Cafe.

~At Cafe~

            “Donghae, what happened?” I asked.

            “Nothing, I think you already now about Kyuhyun and Yoona. Don’t you?” He asked.

            “Yeah, they’ll enganged right next month? What we have to do? You know, our planed about dating are failed. What we have to do?” I asked Donghae. Yup! Actually, we’re didn’t dating, we just lied about date, we planed to make them BROKE UP. But we failed. Oh my gosh!

            “I don’t know. I’m very confused now.” He said. We keep quite. Thinking about the next plan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun’s POV.

            “Excuse me, ahjumma, is Yoona here?” I asked Yoona’s mother.

            “Oh, Kyuhyun! Wait here, let me call her first.” She said and go up the staires. After a few minutes, Yoona come.

            “Hey, Kyuhyun. What happened?” She said.

            “I want to ask you to go out with me, do you want?” I asked her.

            “Sure, Kaja!” She said.

~Walking~

            “Why you take me here?” She asked.

            “I want to talk with you.” I said.

            “About what?” She asked me.

            “Donghae and Seohyun are dating, I think you already knew.” I said.

            “Yeah, I already knew about that. Why?” She looks relax.

            “Are you sure about our enganged?” I asked again.

            “Why you asked like that Kyuhyun?” She facing me.

            “I... I just.. *sigh* forget it.” I said. We keep walking and.... silent.

            “Are you thirsty Kyuhyun?” She broke the silent.

            “Yeah. Why? You want to drink? We can buy some drinks  in that Cafe. Kaja.” I said.

~At Cafe~

            Yoona’s POV.

When I and Kyuhyun walk toward the Cafe. I saw Donghae and Seohyun there. They were talked, and sometimes laughed. I feel jealous.

            “Yoona?” Suddenly Kyuhyun called me.

            “Yes?”

            “What you want to drink?” He asked.

            “1 Cappuccino, please.” I said. And turn my head again to see Donghae and Seohyun, but they already go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#Flashback

Donghae’s POV.

            “Hey, Seohyun. Isn’t it Kyuhyun and Yoona?” I asked.

            “Where?” She searched.

            “That.”

            “Oh, yeah I see. Yes it’s them. Can we just go now? I have to do my homework. Kaja!” She said. We go from there. I try to forget Yoona from my mind. But it’s useless. I can forget her. I really love her. ‘YOONA!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!’ I scream in my heart.