KyuNa

Be Mine

  387269_269367953105468_100000967951119_7

 

 Seohyun’s POV.

 

          “It’s about.....” He said.

          “What?” I asked.

          “Would you like to teach me Physic? I always got bad score in Physic subject.” He said.

          “Oh, sure! Which chapter is that you think is hard?” I asked. Damn! I think he want to said something important! “Where’s your parents? You said they went overseas? When they come?” I asked.

          “Tomorrow.” He said.

          “Hm, This chapter are make me so confused.”  He said.

          “Which? This?”

          “Yeah, that.”

          “It’s easy, let me explain....” I explain him.

          “Hm, Kyuhyun, now  5 p.m, I have to go home.” I said. I teach him until 2 hours.

          “Sure, thanks to help me this material. Sorry if i wasting your ” He said.

          “Yeah, it’s okay.” I said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One week after Kyuhyun punishment...

Donghae’s POV.

          “Hay, Yoona!” I run toward Yoona.

          “Hey, Donghae.” She said.

          “Hm, where you going?” I asked.

          “To the class, why?” She asked me.

          “Nothing, hey, it’s Kyuhyun and Seohyun!” I said. And we run toward Kyuhyun.

Yoona’s POV.

          “Hey, Kyuhyun, Seohyun. What are  you doing?” I asked.

          “Just talking.” Kyuhyun said.

          “Hm, next time don’t do the same mistake, Kyuhyun. I know you’re a smart boy. But you just to much played starcraft.” I said.

          “Yeah, I know. Thanks Yoona.” He said.

          “Ya, you’re welcome.” I said.

Kyuhyun’s POV.

Eunhyuk hyung suddenly come to see me.

          “Hey, Kyuhyun. How your punishment?” He asked.

          “Yeah.... It was fun.” I said.

          “What?! How could you said that was fun? Stupid Kyu.” He said.

          “He he he, what are you doing here?” I asked.

          “Hm, nothing. I just want to tell you... When I saw you walking along with Yoona, you look very fit. You two popular, if you two dating, you’ll more popular. Right?” He said.

          “Hyu...hyung, what are you saying?!” I feel shy.

          “Nothing, I just telling you the truth. Ha ha ha, bye.” He said, and go his class.

          “Hm, Yoona?” I called her.

          “Y... ya?” She said nervously. And her face is very blushing.

          “Nothing.” I said. And then we go to our class.  I still think about that Eunhyuk hyung said. Hm, maybe it’s right. But, I don’t love Yoona.

Yoona’s POV.

What just Eunhyuk oppa said? It’s very embarassed. Aigo, I’m sure my face was blushed. But, it’s true. If I dating with Kyuhyun, I’ll be more popular. But I don’t love him. I love Donghae. What should I do?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun’s POV.

“YooKyu....KyuNa.... hm, their look very fit, if they together. Hm, I’m not perfect for Kyuhyun. Maybe he doesn’t love me. Oh god! Why i can’t hide this feeling?” I said with myself.

          “Seohyun!” Someone is called me. I look back and, oh no... it’s Kyuhyun. I feel my heart is beating faster. Yeah, actually I love Kyuhyun when the first time i know him.

          “What?” I asked him.

          “Hm, nothing. I.... I just.... I just, maybe after school we can go to cafe together.” He asked nerveous.

          “I’m sorry, but today I’m very busy. Sorry..” I answered, and left him alone. I’m sorry Kyuhyun, I lied. I’m sorry. But I want to throw away this feeling.

 Kyuhyun’s POV.

What? She... ignored my invitation? What happen to her? I follow her where she going.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae’s POV.

          “Hey, isn’t it.... Seohyun? Why is she crying?” I asked myself and walking to Seohyun.

          “Why are you crying, Seohyun?” I asked her.

          “D... Donghae? No...nothing. I’m not crying.” She said.

          “Don’t lie to me. I know you’re lying.” I said.

          “Donghae.....” She’s said my name while she’s crying. Aigo, what happen to her? I’m very worry.

          “What happen?” I asked her. She’s still crying.

Kyuhyun’s POV.

          “Wh.. What?! She has problem but she’s doesn’t tell me? She’s crying with Donghae, and tell her problem to Donghae. Seohyun..... maybe you don’t love me. It’s hurt when I know that just me has feeling with you.” I said alone. I run to my house. I want to forget it all.

Seohyun’s POV.

          “I’m sorry Donghae. I was cried on your shoulder and now your T-shirt is wet.” I feel guilty.

          “It’s okay. What happened to you? Why are you cried?” He asked me.

          “Actually... I like Kyuhyun. I love him very much. But i can’t  tell him. About 20 minutes ago, he asked me to went to the cafe. But ignored him. And I left him. I feel guilty to him. I ignored him, because I think he doesn’t love me. I think he love Yoona. Because they’re popular. And like Eunhyuk oppa said. They look very fit when they together.” I explain the reason why I cried.

          “Seohyun, actually I like Yoona too.”