Love You, But I Can't

Be Mine

 

 

 

 

 

315801_275923959116534_100000967951119_7

 

Seohyun’s POV.

 

 

Our face are became closer.... closer.... I saw him looked at me deeply. GOD! He’s very handsome! Our lips almost touched. Suddenly I turned my face off from his face.

            “Kyu... just... Thank You, for took me home.” I said and left the car. When I almost open the door. Suddenly Kyuhyun held my wraist and pulled me closer to him.

            “Why?” He asked.

            “Kyuhyun! Don’t you remember? You already have Yoona! And I... I already have Donghae! Stupid! Ok, I’ll forget this incident and I’ll assume this has never happen.” I shouted, release his grip from my hand, and enter my house.

“I’m sorry Kyuhyun.” I said before close the door.

‘OH MY GOSH! Me? Kyuhyun? We’re almost kissed! Wake up Seohyun! He’s already have Yoona! Wake up Seohyun! I’m sorry Kyuhyun.’ I thought.

Kyuhyun’s POV.

            “What have I done to Seohyun?” I asked myself.

            “DAMN!” I shouted and hit the wheel. I the machine and went to my house.

I scared Seohyun will hate me. I have to appologize to her tomorrow.

THE NEXT DAY

I walked arround the school looking for Seohyun. Finally I found her. I run toward Seohyun.

            “Seohyun.”

            “What?” She said without looking at me.

            “I’m sorry.”

            “For what?” She still didn’t looking at me.

            “Last night.” I said. She turn arround and looked at me.

            “It’s okay, I.. I just want I forget it, even you.” I said.

            “I’m sorry, Seohyun.”

            “It’s okay. Let’s go to the class.” She said and walked away.

 

Yoona’s POV.

I walked toward my class, alone. ‘If I remember about yesterday, it’s like a date with..... Donghae.... GOD! Remember Yoona! Next week you’ll enganged! Wait! Next Week?!’ I thought.

            “Yoona!” Someone shouted my name. I turned my head searched that voice. I saw Donghae waved his and to me.

            “Donghae!” I said. He beside me now walked with me towards the class.

            “Yoona, are you busy today, after school?”

            “Hm... I guess no. Why?”

            “Would you like go with me after school to the cafe, near our school?”

            “I’d love to.” I said.

            “Yes, okay!” He said with happy face.

AFTER SCHOOL

            “C’mon Yoona.” Donghae said and his hand grab my wraist.

            “Where we’ll go Donghae?” I asked him while we still walking.

            “Hm, I don’t know, maybe we can go to.... hm, I know a good place”

            “But, where?” I asked

            “Just follow me”

Donghae’s POV.

Finally we arrived at the place.

            “Donghae, can I open my eyes, now?” Yoona asked

            “Wait...I count until 3 then you open your eyes” I said. “1...2...3...”

Yoona open her eyes and...

            “WOW!!!! It’s the most amazingly beautiful coral beach I ever see”

379414_275924765783120_100000967951119_7          

 

             “Jinja? (Really?) 

            “Yes! Thank You, Donghae! Oh my....” She  closed with her hand.

            “I usually come here when I want to stressing out. I usually shout so loud to let out my emotion” I said.

            “Let’s try” Yoona said and she bagan to shout. “I HATE SCHOOL!!!!!” She laughed.

            “I HATEE PHYSICS!!!!!!!!!” I shouted.

            “ME TOO!!!!!!!!!” Yoona shouted.

I think it’s the time....

            “I LOVE YOU YOONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted and still looked at the sea.

I could feel Yoona faced me. I turn around to Yoona and smiled.

            “Yes. I love you. I really love you” I said to Yoona while holding her hands.

She still in a silent. I could see her eyes teary. I touched her cheek softly. And I hugged her.

            “Saranghae Yoona” I whispered.

Yoona quickly realease my hug.

            “Donghae, you know I can’t reply your love even if I want to. I...I will engaged with Kyuhyun next week.” She cried. “Sorry.”