It's Rainy Today

Be Mine

 

373959_284096231632640_100000967951119_7

 

 

 

Yoona’s POV.

It’s been 6 days after Donghae confessed his love to me. Of course I ignored him, 2 days later I will engaged with Kyuhyun. ‘I’m sorry Donghae, I really want to say I LOVE YOU TOO. But I can’t’ I thought.

Donghae’s POV.

I felt that Yoona is avoid me after 6 days ago I confessed my love for her. If I knew at the end she’ll avoid me, I’ll never confessed my love for her.

Ughh, Yoona... You make me crazy, don’t you know???

Kyuhyun’s POV.

            “Seohyun, can we go to the park, after school?” I asked.

            “No.” She answered without looked at me..... again.

            “Why?” I asked again.

            “I’m busy.”

            “What about tomorrow?” I asked.

            “I’m busy too.”

            “What about the day after tomorrow?”

            “I’m busy again.”

            “What abou---“ She cutted my words.

            “Look, I don’t have anytime to walk or go anywhere. I’m busy. Okay?” She said and went leave me, but I grab her wrist.

            “What are you doin’ till you so busy?” I asked her.

            “You don’t need to know.” She said and release her hand from my hand.

Seohyun’s POV.

I’m sorry Kyuhyun. I always cry if I’m facing you. It’s just very hurt to see you engaged with someone else. Why? Don’t you never realize that I LOVE YOU SO MUCH?

No one’s POV.

Yoona walked together with Kyuhyun toward their class. Suddenly someone hit Yoona, she fell, but.... Kyuhyun caught Yoona first before she fell down. But at the same time, Donghae saw Kyuhyun and Yoona hugged. He was very angry. Then he walked again with feeling upset.

Donghae walked toward...... He doesn’t know where he going. Suddenly Seohyun called him, she was in front of him ran toward him. But she stepped her shoelaces, she fell down to the ground. Donghae ran fast toward Seohyun, he helped Seohyun stand up. Her ankle dislocated. Donghae helped Seohyun walked to the bench around the school.

            “Are you okay, Seohyun?”Donghae asked.

            “I think my ankle dislocated.” She replied.

 Then he message Seohyun’s ankle. At this time Kyuhyun and Yoona saw the incident. Kyuhyun walked toward Seohyun and Donghae, even Yoona.

            “What happened with you Seohyun?” Kyuhyun asked.

            “Nothing happened to me.” She said coldly.

            “Let me carry you to medicinal room.” Kyuhyun said.

            “I’m okay! You don’t need to carry me to there! Stop following me!” Seohyun said and stand up then left. Donghae follow Seohyun.

            “Hey, what happened with you and Kyuhyun?” Donghae asked.

            “I.... I just.... I hate to face Kyuhyun. It make my heart hurt.” Seohyun said.

            “It’s okay. Me too, I always sad if I see Yoona.”

Yoona’s POV.

I walked alone toward my house, of course. I saw the clouds turn grey, and I heard a thunder. Suddenly it’s rainy. I ran into a book store around the street. The street are so quiet. Only 1 or 4 cars that passed by. I was alone here. I saw Donghae walked toward me with an umbrella.

            “Hey, Yoona. Are you going home? Me too. C’mon... maybe we can go home together.” He said.

            “No thanks.” I ignored him.

            “C’mon. It’s okay.” He said and grabbed my hand. I realese my hand from his grabbed.

            “I said no.” I said.

            “It’s okay.” He said and grabbed my hand, again. I pushed him until the umbrella is fell. He’s wet now. I felt guilty. He took the umbrella again and suddenly he pull me closer with him. He put his hand around my shoulder, under the umbrella.

            “So, you want to wait until the rain stop? I don’t want to see you sick.” He said. I was speechless. I just followed him walked until we arrived at my house. I walked into my house.

            “Gomawo.” I said.

Seohyun’s POV.

It’s rainy, I ran to the nearest place. I take shelter in a Fruit Shop. I saw a car stop in front of me. And I saw Kyuhyun came out from the car. He took off his jacket and he put his jacket on me.

            “You’re cold. Let me take you home.” He said. I just nodded.

In car~

            “Seo... are you okay? You shivering.” He said.

            “Ne, I just... cold.” I said.

            “We will arrive at your home soon. Be patient.”

            “It’s okay. I’m okay.” I said.

            “We arrived at your home, and thank goodness... the rain is stop already.” He said.

He out from the car then opened the door for me. Before I enter the house he grabbed my wrist.

            “Seo, may I ask you something?”

            “What?”

            “Wh- why.... why these days you avoiding me? Did I do something wrong?”

            “A-aniyo....”

            “So why? Give your reason. Please...”

            “I.... I just... I...”