Five

The Arrow

A/N: “Him”-Perspective is going to be Youngjae’s (BAP) POV

“You” is just you. Obviously :D

He woke up, a foot right in his face. He looked around, spotting Daehyun completely out of it right next to him, but with his feet beside Youngjae’s head and his head beside Youngjae’s feet. Well, that’s a sight to wake up to. He looked around further and notices you weren’t in this room anymore. So something’s had to be up. You wouldn’t disappear for no reason. You gotta be in trouble or something. Youngjae got up and searched the whole basement for your traces. But there were none. He didn’t know what happened for you to just disappear into thin air. So he woke up Daehyun and asked him about you whereabouts. But neither did he know where you were. So did the others. They all got up from their slumber so they could look for you. They were anxious that something bad had happened to you.

They got out of their hide out, looking around the entrance to search for any clues. But of course they couldn’t find any. Just as they were consulting in a circle, a deep voice echoed around them.

“Looking for your princess, are we?”

All six of them immediately got up from the ground and looked around the trees. Slowly, figures started to show up from the shadow of the trees. Seven in total, they counted.

“We actually saw here just about half an hour ago. Wanna know where?”, the deep voice stated, clearly with a dirty smirk on his face. Youngjae could make him out as the leader of BTS. Well, isn’t this just great. Not even five minutes outside their well hidden basement and their enemies were already on to them. Something went clearly wrong with the idea of their hide out.

“Why so serious? This is no fun. We should just go ahead and kill you already. You are outnumbered after all”, Rap Mon said provokingly.

All of BAP’s members stiffened and readied their bows for attack.

“Where is she?”, your leader hissed. Neither one of BAP looked happy at the mention of your name. There’s no way BTS could have done something to you, could there? Youngjae’s thoughts went wild on that thought. He prayed to all the gods he refused to believe in ages ago.

“Oh, we don’t have her. But we know who has. She currently is at GOT7’s place. We saw what happened. She went there on her own choice. We all saw it. No doubt. Mind to share why she did?” Rap Mon sounded quite cocky like he was way too sure of himself, like always.

“What?” BAP was left there in disbelief, not too sure of what they just heard. That couldn’t be the truth, right? You were either clearly kidnapped by them or the Monster was lying and you were safe and sound. Somewhere. Youngjae prayed to all the oracles it would be the second. Because no one could handle the first option.

“You’re lying. Where is she? Did you take her? TELL ME! WHERE DID YOU TAKE HER?” Himchan exploded right there and then.

“We don’t have her”, J-Hope growled. “GOT7 does. Hell, how stupid can you be, for christ’s sake. This isn’t taking us anywhere. Let’s just go back.”

“NO! I DEMAND ANSWERS! WHERE DID YOU TAKE HER YOU BASTARDS”, Youngjae cried out in fear of her sister’s safety. With that, Daehyun couldn’t take the tension anymore and shot his first arrow at one of the other boys. Luckily it swished by Suga’s face, but that was just because Dae was trembling with anger at the thought of you in the enemies hands. Didn’t even matter which ones.

“WAAAAAAHHHH”, was all that was heard. That first shot set the enemy free from their one-sided declared truce to not harm you in exchange, or more in hope for exchange, of information. But that second, all hell broke loose and everyone started blindly shooting where they thought someone of the opposite group was standing.