Nine

The Arrow

Youngjae's POV

Cannons were fired everywhere. All Youngjae could see though was the convent right in front of him. His tunnel vision forbid him to see anything else. He wanted revenge. The bad kind. No one shoud ever lay a finger on you! 

Somehow they managed to get an agreement from both BAP and BTS for attacking the occupied "rock" in front of Youngjae. About five cannons were shooting simultaniously at the dwelling. Not to the extend that anyone would get seriously hurt, but enough to scare them in their sleep.

Soon enough, Youngjae saw someone coming out of the convent. Two people dragging one person in between them, like they were unconscious.

"STOP THE FIRE!" Youngjae's voice resounded above all of the shootings. He ran over as soon as every sound died down. While running he could hear the stone ceiling break down into bits. Oncehe reached those people coming out, he recognized Mark and BamBam carry you out ove the collapsing building. Youngjae immediately came to your side pushing BamBam away, as well as smacking Mark's hand away from your waist.

He picked your unconscious self up bridal style in one swift move and ran back to his brothers.

"Daehyun hyung!! Help me! Get her somewhere safe for now. I have to take care of something."

Youngjae handed your limp body over and made sure, Daehyun was in a safe distance for him to "take care of his business". If you had been conscious and seen what he was up to, you could've but shake my head upon his silliness. But hey, boys will be boys, and there's nothing you can do about that.

 

__________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S CORNER

Hello again! I finally found some time to update this story. I'm sorry for the delay but I plan to update more often from now on. 

 

Please be patient with me.

And a big thanks to all of you who waited.

 

ENJOY :)