One

The Arrow

You’ve been in this basement for three weeks now. Way longer than you should’ve been. But somehow the others didn’t come for you until now.

You looked beside you. Yongguk’s face looked so peaceful in his sleep. Looking around, the other boys seemed in deep slumber as well. You wondered how they can sleep at all. You needed some air.

You got up and went outside into the dark woods. Strolling around just a few metres away from the entrance to our basement, you suddenly could hear leaves cracking and light tapping sounds from behind you. And you knew you were in trouble.

They probably knew all along where you were. Just waiting for the right moment to attack. And that moment apparently was now. . You gotta hide. You ran forwards, away from your hiding place, securing that you had your bow and arrows with you on your back. The tapping behind you immediately got faster as well. Well, at least you could lure them away from the boys.

You already knew who was behind you. It was most definitely BTS, GOT7 wasn’t the aggressive type to hunt you down. Yes, you and the boys, calling themselves that stupid name BAP, were in this ridiculous situation they called "a gang war" with BTS and GOT7. Names even stupider. How that happened? No one knows. Probably hate and jealousy. Like in every stupid dramatic fight these days.

 

For a good fifteen minutes you did nothing but run through the black woods. They were incredibly creepy in the dark, but that was the least of your concerns now. Somewhere in the front you could make out the shape of something like a castle. Getting nearer it looked more like a convent. Yay, that’s gotta be good, right? You opened the heavy wooden doors and ran inside the big empty hall. It was dark, just some candles here and there lighting up your way through the hall. You could hear your footsteps echoing from the giant stone walls. But since yours were the only ones your heart got a little calmer.

In the far end of the hall you could see an entrance leading to a spiral staircase. Down or up? Since down didn't bring you any luck the last time, up it is! The echo wasn’t as loud as before. You tried to minimize your noise level, just in case you were disturbing someone.

On the top of the stairs was a normal sized wooden door and you could see candle light flickering on the other side through the crack on the bottom of the door. There was no handle so you simply pushed it open slowly. What you saw then you couldn’t quite believe.

The candles light up enough of the room to see everything clearly. Before you there were laying five boys and you immediately knew who they were. The first face you recognized belonged to a guy named Jackson. His unique features stand out anywhere. Then you slowly let your eyes wander around the room. There was Yugyeom, holding onto BamBam in his sleep like he was his pillow. Youngjae, Mark and Jackson made some kind of pillow circle with their bodies, each head on the others stomach. You couldn’t contain a little snort. It just looked so cute. Just for clarification, you were in this "war" because your stupid brother Youngjae (BAP) decided it. You didn’t feel the hate towards the other groups like he did, yet he refused to let you stay home alone. So you were forced to join them.

Seeing 5 of GOT7 sleeping so peacefully reminded you of your own group. You wondered if they were okay. Probably, they could take care of themselves. You just had to find another way out of this dilemma now.

Backtracking out of the room you slowly closed the door and went down the stairs. Since you really didn’t want to get down into the basement you just walked outside into the woods again. If BTS didn’t follow you into the convent you doubted they were outside. But oh boy, were you wrong.