Three

The Arrow

Well, fight it is then. You figured you could spare one more arrow on attacking the others before you really had to get back to your boys, for them to craft you new ones. You needed the power of a whole BAP to get a single arrow for you. But that’s another story.

You positioned another arrow on your bow, ready to attack. But you couldn’t see anyone anymore. Nonetheless somewhere in the distance footsteps grew louder. They were coming in your direction. Multiple, at least 4 people. You were confused. Weren’t they in the trees just a moment ago? They couldn’t have gotten backup that fast, right?

More shadows appeared in front of you, this time on ground level. They closed their distance between you rather quickly, but you were sure they couldn’t see you. They were looking around a little too lost for being with BTS. Is that GOT7??? What were they doing here? They were peacefully sleeping up in that tower just minutes ago!? How did they noticed this all?

Then it hit you. Why you didn’t see JB and Jr. in that room. They were on lookout duty! So they did see all of this and got the others to check. Well, . That just means more trouble.

Mark and Yugyeom were the first to near your hiding place. They still didn’t see you. But they were awfully close to that pile. You held your breath, hoping they couldn’t see nor hear you.

“Do you see anything?”

“Nope. Nothing but ing trees everywhere hyung.”

You could only hear their voices, close enough to make your heart race a million miles an hour. They came to a halt to your right and left. They were so close to you now; you could even hear their breathing. A little faster than normal but steady. They do run a lot everyday after all.

“Okay. Let’s head back to the others. See if they found something.” That was Mark to your right.

“Alright hyung.”

One pair of footsteps turned and walked away from you. But there was supposed to be two pairs right? Strange. You didn’t move for another couple seconds, to make sure the footsteps were far enough away for you to take a peek over the pile. But as you turned to your right, you saw a figure standing right above you. Mark’s strong gaze right into your eyes were pretty intimidating. You jumped back, startled that he found you but hadn’t said anything.

“Well well well, who do we have here”, Mark said, smirking. “Aren’t you scared all by yourself? You shouldn’t be roaming these dangerous woods alone, you know. Should I bring you back to your Daddy, little girl?”

That mocking tone of his pissed you off. In a split second you jumped on him and pulled him down into the fallen leaves with you. You were on top of him, holding a little hunting knife you always carried in your black boots onto his neck.

“Woah, slow down there, little girl. You’re tougher than I thought. Props, dude”, he said, laughing a little.

“Oh, shut up, Mark. I’m not in the mood for your games”, you spit back, letting go of him and sitting back down behind the planks. You sighed heavily, taking the bow and arrow that you let go of after seeing Mark.

“But seriously, what are you doing around here all by yourself? You know that BTS is around here somewhere. Where are the others?” He meant BAP. Mark and you knew each other from before this all started. You were in his brother’s class and grew quite close to him and Mark over time. But this absurd rival thing between these groups caused you to see him less and less. You didn’t like it, but you really had no other choice. And you know Mark wouldn’t harm you in any way. You trusted him, even if he was in a “war” with your brother. Ugh, this is all so stupid.

“They’re fine, I guess. I just wanted to get some air. I didn’t know BTS was on to us and just waiting for something to happen.”

“Just be more careful next time. Although I hate your brother, I really don’t want anything happen to you.”

“Thanks Mark. I gotta go. If the others are awake, they’re probably worried less.” You chuckled softly, imagining them running around in circles to find you. You two stood up and you lifted your hand to offer him a little wave.

“Okay. Be safe.”

Just then you heard a deep voice speaking loudly to you. “Sorry to interrupt you two lovebirds, but I heard game season just begun.”